By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Preliminary Data: Wii Fit Preorders Appears in the top twenty preorders..

Wojtas said:

Tetsuo, watch that mouth of yours. "I like people criticizing others when it's due, but you're becoming a nuisance.

Nothing more than qoute of John's own signature there. 

Around the Network
loadedstatement said:
grandmaster192 said:
loadedstatement said:
Man..what does it take to be a hit in Japan? I hope WiiFit doesn't bomb.

Why? It's complete shit. Plus, the Wii has already one your stupid console wars. I don't see why you would care if it bombs or not.

The game isn't shit.  It just isn't what you are looking for probably.  If I don't like playing Halo (which I dont) that doesnt mean its a bad game.  Just not my genre.  Oh and I really couldn't care who wins the console wars as long as good games are produced.  And they arent MY console wars.  Oh and Im not biased.  I own all 3 systems. 

When did you buy your PS3?

Wow, I had higher hopes out of this game. While I think both it and SMG are going to have greater legs than a lot of other people may see, I'd still think that they'd have to have some pretty big pre-orders to become mega hits. I really thought this game would so better than SMG, even before the latter's launch, and it doesn't look like it's going to do so by too large of an amount.

Perhaps the Wii will start seeing its mega hits next year, which would make it rather similar to the way the DS progressed. Though it would seem that the U.S. and Japan have traded places on which one will have the unit sold out on a nearly permanent basis.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

grandmaster192 said:
loadedstatement said:

Why? It's complete shit. Plus, the Wii has already one your stupid console wars. I don't see why you would care if it bombs or not.

so just because you dont like it its a complete shit?

Legend11 said:
loadedstatement said:
grandmaster192 said:
loadedstatement said:

The game isn't shit.  It just isn't what you are looking for probably.  If I don't like playing Halo (which I dont) that doesnt mean its a bad game.  Just not my genre.  Oh and I really couldn't care who wins the console wars as long as good games are produced.  And they arent MY console wars.  Oh and Im not biased.  I own all 3 systems. 

When did you buy your PS3?

I just bought it when the 40gb PS3 w/ Spiderman 3 on BluRay came out.  =]

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network
ChichiriMuyo said:
Wow, I had higher hopes out of this game. While I think both it and SMG are going to have greater legs than a lot of other people may see, I'd still think that they'd have to have some pretty big pre-orders to become mega hits. I really thought this game would so better than SMG, even before the latter's launch, and it doesn't look like it's going to do so by too large of an amount.

Perhaps the Wii will start seeing its mega hits next year, which would make it rather similar to the way the DS progressed. Though it would seem that the U.S. and Japan have traded places on which one will have the unit sold out on a nearly permanent basis.

yep,your right wii will get its mega hit in 2008 with SSBB

grandmaster192 said:
loadedstatement said:

Why? I think it's complete shit. Plus, the Wii has already one your stupid console wars. I don't see why you would care if it bombs or not.

There. Fixed :)

Hmm, a friend told me that there are Wii Fit kiosks in Shinjuku and that they are attracting good size crowds (at least when he was there). Looks like the big marketing push is on. He's going to Akihabara this weekend so maybe he'll have something else to say after that. It was also a holiday so there were many families out and it looks like holiday season buying is starting.

DQ 4 sold 360k.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
DQ 4 sold 360k.

yep and winning eleven sold the best on ps2