By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So whose the most powerful Video Game character?

So whose the most powerful Video Game character?

Sora 25 8.12%

Cloud Strife 39 12.66%

Kratos 170 55.19%

Dante 33 10.71%

Sonic 25 8.12%

Ryu Hayabusa 16 5.19%

Total:308

He died? i thought he just fell in there then his abilities were stolen.

Anyway having read around on the internet i now know Kratos certainly wouldn't win, Sora, Sonic and Dante would beat him.

The winner would actually be Sora but if Sonic transformed into Super Sonic then he would win.

Around the Network

Kratos is seriously a badass, him kiling huge titans(just watched clash of the titans LOL lame movie) then going to make love.

Kratos no doubt

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

SuperAdrianK said:

He would destroy all those characters left to right closing his eyes but if I were to choose, it would be Sora from the descriptions.

This. The list is pretty weak, but I'd say either Kratos or Dante. Final fantasy heroes are all too emo.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

the most powerfull is not there. the all time champion!!. sephiroth!!. but from those. i would have to choose cloud!!!. kratos is not as powerfull as cloud please!!!. why is he winning?

Around the Network
Ninpanda said:

HAH HAH HAH!!! This thread is POINTLESS! We all know that the most powerful video game character... No, scratch that. The most powerful character IN FICTION... Is Kirby.

Why? Because no matter how powerful his victim is, he can eat it. And he will. Just because he can. And then he takes his poor victim's powers and becomes even more powerful. (Not that he even needs the power, because he can just eat everything that comes in his way...)

And don't even attempt to disagree. Whoever does is simply wrong.

Its true kirby could effortlessly eat anybody on this list and steal there powers.

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?

Can Kirby eat someone like Sonic who can go at hypersonic speeds?

Frieza said:
Can Kirby eat someone like Sonic who can go at hypersonic speeds?

Chuck Norris. Seriously.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

The Threat question needs some tweaking....."So whose the most powerful Video Game character?"

People will easily say Samus or Kirby.......BUT

That question is referring to characters in gaming overall.....you should at post it something like, "So whose the most powerful Video Game character FROM THIS LIST."

Those two questions make a big difference....