Forums - Sales Discussion - GT5 officially canned! :(

for having technical difficulties :(

april fools

Around the Network

You could have atleast made a more convincing one

like MGS Rising Canned

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I doesn't believe anyway. But a cool joke.:B

Oh, you had me going for a minute there.....NOT! :)

That was a pretty lame one.

The internet really is killing April Fools...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually I don't respond to april fool threads, but this one takes the cake for least amount of effort and originality, you sir win this:

>_>

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Saw it coming a mile away...

You could have at least made it something believable to reel people in...

Didn't you get the Memo? April Fools day was officially cancelled!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

You could have atleast made it funny. The moment someone reads the title, they'll no it's an April Fools.

4 ≈ One