By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Website Has Be Updated!!!!!!!!!!! (Its Awesome)

Definitely not on same level.

Around the Network

Those scans are preettttttyyyyyyyyy

this game looks worse in motion :(

but its in pre alpha so its ok

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Umm...darth...that is a latest graphical build vid and those are latest graphical build scans. The only reason the scans look better is because the environments are better. More colorful environments vs. a war ridden one. In motion those scans will look even better. Just wait for vids with those environments.

Umm...soriku...ok

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

That song alone makes the game a must have... damn, that's beautiful.

This game is looking pretty cool. I've never played any of the other Xeno games, but I'll definitely be getting this one.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Awesome song. Lousy graphics - Worse than PS2 Xenosaga. Far worse actually. But let's hope they polish this up.

I most likely will be day oneing this. I love the Xenosaga devs and I need more Wii games.

Better art style (for the character designs as least), yes. Better graphics, no.

These are screen shots straight from the trailer in hi res. Are you guys going to tell me that this doesn't look great?

Glad they changed the logo.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Umm...darth...that is a latest graphical build vid and those are latest graphical build scans. The only reason the scans look better is because the environments are better. More colorful environments vs. a war ridden one. In motion those scans will look even better. Just wait for vids with those environments.

No one but Monolith and Nintendo knows if this is the latest graphical build or not. What you said is pure speculation ;)

Monolith should have finished Xenosaga. Waste of potential for them being with Nintendo IMO.