By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Website Has Be Updated!!!!!!!!!!! (Its Awesome)

andremop said:
This game is looking pretty, but having played - I don't know if "played" is the right word, more like watched - Xenosaga, I fear this game will be a cutscene festival just like it.

I hope the Nintendo policy of few - and short - cutscenes prevails here.

While I would like Xenoblade to have less cutscenes then Xenosaga, I don't want it to have few and short cutscenes. If that happens then Xenoblade will barely have a story, and Xeno games are all about their stories.

Anyways, the creater said that Xenoblade won't have endless amounts of cutscenes like his other games, so you might get what you wish for.

Around the Network

finally , can i fight with fal'cie Titan ? i wanted to fight with him on FF13

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx

I think this is the Wii RPG I'm most looking forward too, even more than Tales of Graces (that might has to do with the fact that localisation chances for that game are very small, but anyway).

All we have seen now looks really promising and although I haven't played any Xeno games yet, these guys have also developed Baten Kaitos which is an amazing RPG of its own. I'm interested to see how the battle system works, that's always an important point in RPG's and a real-time battle system isn't the easiest thing to do. I'm sure that'll be great too though.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Im really hoping this comes to the west this year

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

g-value said:
andremop said:
This game is looking pretty, but having played - I don't know if "played" is the right word, more like watched - Xenosaga, I fear this game will be a cutscene festival just like it.

I hope the Nintendo policy of few - and short - cutscenes prevails here.

While I would like Xenoblade to have less cutscenes then Xenosaga, I don't want it to have few and short cutscenes. If that happens then Xenoblade will barely have a story, and Xeno games are all about their stories.

Anyways, the creater said that Xenoblade won't have endless amounts of cutscenes like his other games, so you might get what you wish for.

Endless cutscenes seem to be a Japanese game development tic.  I wondered if anyone noticed that.  Very few Western developed games have "endless" cutscenes.  They are all point and click adventure games too.

Around the Network

Anyone notice that the link between this Xeno and the other Xenos is that the two gods are Brigandier and Dinah from Xenogears and Xenosaga respectively.

Also I freakin love the song that is on the site.

Someone rip this thing for me and give me a link to DL it. ^^

Wagram said:
Anyone notice that the link between this Xeno and the other Xenos is that the two gods are Brigandier and Dinah from Xenogears and Xenosaga respectively.

I don't really see how the 2 gods from Xenoblade look like them.

darthdevidem01 said:
@cross-x

Its gonna be real time!

Where did see/hear it will be RTS? If this is true my hype meter just went from pretty high to extinct