By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I finally beat Galaxy

ClaudeLv250 said:
So was it as "inhumanly hard" as LttP and SMB3?

... >=D

SMB3 was hard? I dont think I got the memo aboutt hat as I beat the game with ease a long time ago. The Flute made life so easy. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:
azzer100 said:
Anyone agree with me that the luigi purple coin callenge in the toy galaxy was the most awesome and intense 3 minutes (or 2 i forget) of gaming ever!!!

XD I thought that was one of the easier purple challenges.

really...well although i wouldn't really call it that hard it was definately on of the more tricky ones for me...possibly beaten by the one on the last level (lava one...can't remember the name).

However the Luigi one was pure genius, and has to be my favourite bit of the whole game i think... I suppose what made it hard wasn't really it's difficulty to do what you had to do (though the rotating platforms didn't help...however i quickly learned to jump as soon as i landed) it was more that it was totally unforgiving, ie make a mistake and you die, so kind of like a cross between daredevil and purple coin comet.
Another thing is that i didn't read the sign at the start until i had had about five goes...i was trying to make myself a way through to get all the stars... then i read the sign about there being 150 so i could leave 50 of them. So I decided to just jump to the far end and come back slowly (long jumping over the bits where there are loads of coins in a row but no platform)  (I made my own colour so there)

Now i am intrigued by these new stars... I think i am at about 50 stars with Luigi... i will have to continue.

I have 56 stars so far, I'm taking my time as well.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

It's fairly straight forward and I find it pretty easy unlike Mario Sunshine but that may be because I find a lot of games much easier with the Wiimote.

I still havent beat assassins creed, and i bought it sunday! Its pretty long and fun.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
I still havent beat assassins creed, and i bought it sunday! Its pretty long and fun.

Eh!?  I'm struggling to find the relevance of that in this here Super Mario Galaxy thread...

The Sims 2? LOL. Okay.

@leo. I agree, AC looks good to me leo....now then. Do you have any comments on Galaxy at all?...i mean didn't you say something about having a brother with a Wii, have you played it?

btw one of the random access characters in AC is modellled on a guy from a tv program here in UK called The Gadget Show....admitedly the way the game works means his face (the bit they modelled) might randomly be put together with a weird body or wrong hair (he is bald) but his face is in there.

Talking about difficulty... using luigi is a bit harder than mario...

And the game was a 10 for me... and after I collect the 120 stars and found out about luigi it became the greatest game ever... i think that if half the rewiers would have finished the entire game it would be a 10/10 all over the net...

TWRoO said:

@leo. I agree, AC looks good to me leo....now then. Do you have any comments on Galaxy at all?...i mean didn't you say something about having a brother with a Wii, have you played it?

btw one of the random access characters in AC is modellled on a guy from a tv program here in UK called The Gadget Show....admitedly the way the game works means his face (the bit they modelled) might randomly be put together with a weird body or wrong hair (he is bald) but his face is in there.

WTF? I never said I had a brother.

mM