By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2

I have just now buying a bunch of games for the PS3. Im thinking about buying Killzone 2. My question is that is really good? I know graphics are amazing but what about actual gameplay? Is multiplayer still strong? Do pros only play that game now? Where do you think i can find the best deal?

If you guys have any other suggestion for a game to buy feel free to post!!

Around the Network

The multiplayer is amazingly good. Best MP out there imo.

Single player is awesome too. Has the best FPS story out there (IMO, and I know alot of people will disagree, and yes I think it is better than HL-2s story folks)

Great game overall, can't go wrong with it.

get used to the controls and you will love this game, and it has a very loyal and devoted fanbase due to its simple awesomeness.

I agree with what the guy above has written too.

its cheap now, so if you don't like it (i'll be very angry if you don't!) you've not lost much!

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

I haven't played the game yet, but it will be a players choice game starting next week so the price should drop down to 29.99 when that happens!

Great game, the gameplay and online are simply amazing. I highly recommend it

Btw: Greatest Hits version was announced, so you will get it cheap

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

this game its going "greatest hits" in US so it is going to have more sales and more new people to the MP... i am no pro and still play it regularly... IMO it is a well made game and i had lots of fun playing it!

BTW - its a Triple A game...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

MP is pretty good, but singleplayer is average at best (IMO).
And yeah the controls take quite some time to get used to.

As long as you play it online it should be worth it.

the controls take a bit (a lot) of getting used to. meaning you not going to pick up the controller and start playing it like mw2

the game will be $29.99 from this week and it's awesome.

That's a good thing though. Requires skill to play the online >.>