By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2

Its fun with good graphix but since i never owned it i can't comment on the community now.

Around the Network

I play everything, I own a PS3 and 360, with over 80 games, Killzone 2 is the best FPS out, In my opinion on any console. Some say it takes a while to get used to the controls, I never had a problem, the game is more realistic them most, when on your feet you control, more like real life combat, it takes some time to adjust, a lot of shooters are unrealistic when it comes to real time movements carying all that gear.Get KZ2 you will love, the multiplayer is also one of the best out there.

ok i've got a question here. i'm not a fan of fps but i usually pick up at least one each gen cuz they are fun and they are nice games to go back to every now and then.

anyway, killzone 2 is the only fps i have played in a long time and i've got to ask, what's there in the controls that needs getting used to? i mean i played this game, got a hang of the controls insanely quickly (and like i said i don't play fps)

anyway @ OT, my opinion doesn't mean much cuz i can't rly compare the game to others but i found it to be very captivating. i usually don't get attracted to fps because the first person pers. is obviously there to make you feel like you're in the game but i never felt that. fortunately w/ this one, i did. it really sucks you in, and the game is really beautiful. as for the other aspects of the game, i'd give them all A+, but then again what do i know lol

The game is awesome.