By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resident Evil 4 : HD to hit the PS3 (Move title)???

Garnett said:
maximus22 said:
Garnett said:
Remakestation 3?

I mean fucking hell. Leave last gen games alone and if people wanted to play them then they would buy a last gen system. They need to focus on this gen games not games that came out 4+ years ago.

"And oft, my jealousy shapes faults that are not."  - Shakespeare.... and Garnett

Yea cause i dont own a PS3....

Stop with remakes and start with the new games and sequels.

C'mon man.  Seriously?  Remakes are awesome, they give people who missed them the first time around incentive to play a great game and they don't require much time or money to accomplish.  I don't see a single downside regarding remaking classic games.  There are a lot of old games I would love to play in HD.  I say the more the merrier!

Around the Network
maximus22 said:
Garnett said:
maximus22 said:
Garnett said:
Remakestation 3?

I mean fucking hell. Leave last gen games alone and if people wanted to play them then they would buy a last gen system. They need to focus on this gen games not games that came out 4+ years ago.

"And oft, my jealousy shapes faults that are not."  - Shakespeare.... and Garnett

C'mon man.  Seriously?  Remakes are awesome, they give people who missed them the first time around incentive to play a great game and they don't require much time or money to accomplish.  I don't see a single downside regarding remaking classic games.  There are a lot of old games I would love to play in HD.  I say the more the merrier!

Sure remakes of exclusive games are good, but we dont need every single game to be remade in HD with the same graphics and waggle support.

You think PS2 would of had the best library last gen if they kept remaking old PS1 games? No...

Honestly i dont want a L4D1 full HD remake,Nor any other game. Only special games should be remade in full HD.

^ I'm assuming it's that flood of pointless remakes that is GOW collection.

Capcom is the king of remakes, wouldn't surprise me.

^Squeenix is devistated that they lost the crown :P

Around the Network
everdom said:
^Squeenix is devistated that they lost the crown :P

Well, that's true.

Maybe they will get it back if they announce FFVII HD.

Do want!

Garnett said:
maximus22 said:
Garnett said:
Remakestation 3?

if anyone is going to remake it is capcom. sony could give them support for Move controller... sony 1st party devs are all very busy in sequels and new IP (for all we know)... even 3rd party devs didn't announce any remakes... this is just rumors... don't like don't buy... i don't really understand your worries!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

pezus said:
Garnett said:
pezus said:
Garnett said:
maximus22 said:
Garnett said:
Remakestation 3?

Which remakes are you referring to?

There should only be remakes of AAA exclusive games.

Not every single good game on all platforms.

@Xero

We shouldnt be dwelling on the past we should be making new good games.

I still don't know which remakes you're talking about...

God of War collection is a perfect remake. Its exclusive to the PS brand, it has 2 games in one and their both AAA.

If any RE games should be remade it should be RE 1-3, Not 4. 

I'd buy it.