By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resident Evil 4 : HD to hit the PS3 (Move title)???

Sharky54 said:
RE4 was the best RE by far. RE5 was shit. RE2 was the second best one of course.

awwww come on RE5 was awesome (haven't played RE4),,,i really liked it especially when you get the infinite ammo :D

Around the Network

I'm one of those people who prefer resident evil 1 and 2 and didnt like this game much..F*ck the technical stuff ,the series lost its soul with that game...

i honestly liked RE5 more than Re 2 and 3

KylieDog said:
Bullshit.

and if it's not???r u gonna be happy or wouldn't care?

definite buy!!

Around the Network

would consider it for sure

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Oh cool. RE4 is on my top 3 games (along with Super Metroid and FFXII) and I've played like 30 times already haha. It almost looked like a 7th gen game on the PC and that's the PS2 version adapted.
If they get the GC version and put it @720p and 60fps then we would have a fine late intake at this awesome game.

KylieDog said:
SpartanFX said:
KylieDog said:
Bullshit.

and if it's not???r u gonna be happy or wouldn't care?

Irrelevant since it is bullshit.  This source used to be REhorror and the bullshit is spotted a mile away.

what??

I WILL BUY, CAPCOM!

bobobologna said:
Garnett said:
Remakestation 3?

I mean fucking hell. Leave last gen games alone and if people wanted to play them then they would buy a last gen system. They need to focus on this gen games not games that came out 4+ years ago.

I know right?  Games like Perfect Dark and old arcade games are things companies shouldn't be working on.

OT:  I would buy it.  Resident Evil 4 is still one of my favorite games of all time, and the Wii controls were awesome.

Perfect dark is 2 generations ago, im not stuck on "good games" that came out on my last gen system,im looking for new ones to play. 

Old arcade games with updated graphics are good like Duke Nukem but they dont need to keep remaking every good game.

Next gen will we see Uncharted full HD remakes? Gears of war Full HD remakes? Call of duty 4 full HD remakes?