By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resident Evil 4 : HD to hit the PS3 (Move title)???

@Garnett have you seen the sales for god of war;collection, and its just NA sales, I don't think last gen games are going to die even if they were excellent in their time, they still are really good

Around the Network

My god Capcom, Why do you have to make me buy the same game 4 times????

Garnett said:
Remakestation 3?

I mean fucking hell. Leave last gen games alone and if people wanted to play them then they would buy a last gen system. They need to focus on this gen games not games that came out 4+ years ago.

I know right?  Games like Perfect Dark and old arcade games are things companies shouldn't be working on.

OT:  I would buy it.  Resident Evil 4 is still one of my favorite games of all time, and the Wii controls were awesome.

I hope they make it available on PSN, instant buy! If not on PSN, I'll just have to wait a bit longer.

That's right, just one "d"

In b4 "it's addict"
-----------------------------------------------
Add me:

If this is true... Day one purchase for me. I loved RE4.

Around the Network

Well I've played RE4 who knows how many times now, but I'd be interested in this on the PS3. But would need to be extreme budget title haha. I don't think it would work better than Wiimote did (IR sensor was fantastic) but move control and HD would still be rather interesting to see. Due to my extreme love of the game though, I'd pick it up no doubt.

But we need to see if this is an April Fools joke or not and if past that, if it actually is mroe than rumor. Remember this game came out 5 years ago.

Dgc1808 said:
SpartanFX said:
couldn't they use RE 5 engine for RE4 HD???that would requite re-writing codes i guess which is time costly.

Chances are they are using a different engine since the RE4 engine most likely isn't cross-platform with PS3. Even if they do use a new engine, that just means it will run better. Better visuals would require new assets which = more money and pretty much rebuilding the game.

since RE4 was on PC too, theres already a HD version of the game... just port it to PS3 in 720p or/and 1080p...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Even though, I have the game for the Playstation 2, Gamecube, and Wii. I'd still buy it for the Playstation Move. It was fucking amazing!!!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

is it me or is move gaining support faster than i had imagined(which is awesome)??

assuming that this is true now there are 4 launch title i m interested in:

heavy rain
Resident evil 5
Resident evil 4
socom 4

I must be the only person who thinks RE4 wasn't that great. Was alright, but nothing people make it out to be.