By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nomura: FF V XIII NOCTIS IS GAY

Well, that'd be quite the bombshell.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
FF XIII IS INFERIOR TO MGS4 IN GRAPHICS

FFXIII is inferior to MGS4 in every way except for characters/music

Besides leo-j you made a thread about GT PSP having better graphics than Forza 3 during E3 time last year......I'll just leave it at that

{giggles to himself}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ooo since he is gay, does that mean he has "special uses" for the Move?

So Move support for Noctis?

darthdevidem01 said:
RageBot said:
darthdevidem01 said:
RageBot said:
theprof00 said:
DragonLord said:
Hope it's an April Fools joke.

As i hope the part about 360-friendly is

Thats a bit silly.

Why would you want to limit the games audience.

Several Reasons:

1. I want the game to be the best it could possibly be, games like Metal Gear Solid 4 prove that the best games this gen are exclusive, and that's true both for 360 games and PS3 games.

2. Ask yourself what a Japanese developer thinks when he says that he wants to make a game "360-friendly" and realize why I don't want that to happen.

While MGS4 is the best game this gen technically there are more impressive games on xbox 360....you could have atleast said uncharted 2. besides the 2nd & 3rd best games of this gen (FFXIII and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion) are multiplat.

What is 360-friendly? Versus Will be an FPS CONFIRMEDZ?!!!!!!!!!!! roflroflroflorlf

About the 360 friendly, your comment is funny, but I think what he meant is that the main reason why a japanese developer would want to do a game "360 friendly" is for money. By itself, its not a good thing for consumers. Does not mean the game would be crap tho, Final Fantasy 13 is very good.

if true then DO NOT WANT!!!

Now i'm not a homophobe as I do not have a phobia of homosexuals, I simply dislike homosexuals, I do however tolerate and show them respect when I need to speak with them in any given situation...after all it's the courteous thing to do.

Having said that, I don't want a homosexual as the protagonist in my game...say what you will but I am not ineterested in playing a homosexual character, now if an option was given to make the character straight, then that would at least please everyone.

Now this is assuming that all this is true an not an april fools joke, I guess will soon see.

Around the Network
Icyedge said:
darthdevidem01 said:
RageBot said:
darthdevidem01 said:
RageBot said:
theprof00 said:
DragonLord said:
Hope it's an April Fools joke.

As i hope the part about 360-friendly is

Thats a bit silly.

Why would you want to limit the games audience.

Several Reasons:

1. I want the game to be the best it could possibly be, games like Metal Gear Solid 4 prove that the best games this gen are exclusive, and that's true both for 360 games and PS3 games.

2. Ask yourself what a Japanese developer thinks when he says that he wants to make a game "360-friendly" and realize why I don't want that to happen.

While MGS4 is the best game this gen technically there are more impressive games on xbox 360....you could have atleast said uncharted 2. besides the 2nd & 3rd best games of this gen (FFXIII and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion) are multiplat.

What is 360-friendly? Versus Will be an FPS CONFIRMEDZ?!!!!!!!!!!! roflroflroflorlf

About the 360 friendly, your comment is funny, but I think what he meant is that the main reason why a japanese developer would want to do a game "360 friendly" is for money. By itself, its not a good thing for consumers. Does not mean the game would be crap tho, Final Fantasy 13 is very good.

oh so thats what they meant.

And FF13 isn't very good, its amazing.

I thought 360 friendly meant making it appeal to its demographic.

But its fake anyway.

I don't know what to think. This would be very original and has great points in favor. I just hope that, if they exist, the scenes of intimacy with Noctis and however he has as love are treated with care. AND that Stella still gets to have some ACTION in the storyline if yu know what I mean. :P Just to compensate for us heterosexuals. :P

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Destroyer_of_knights said:
if true then DO NOT WANT!!!

Now i'm not a homophobe as I do not have a phobia of homosexuals, I simply dislike homosexuals, I do however tolerate and show them respect when I need to speak with them in any given situation...after all it's the courteous thing to do.

Having said that, I don't want a homosexual as the protagonist in my game...say what you will but I am not ineterested in playing a homosexual character, now if an option was given to make the character straight, then that would at least please everyone.

Now this is assuming that all this is true an not an april fools joke, I guess will soon see.

Closet case alert.

AbbathTheGrim said:
I don't know what to think. This would be very original and has great points in favor. I just hope that, if they exist, the scenes of intimacy with Noctis and however he has as love are treated with care. AND that Stella still gets to have some ACTION in the storyline if yu know what I mean. :P Just to compensate for us heterosexuals. :P

Stella might like animals

Chocobo's & Stella!

I agree with destroyer of knights, like movies and anime i want my characters straight. And if its true Noctis is gay if that news because mainstream then itll greaty damage sales.