By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nomura: FF V XIII NOCTIS IS GAY

Makes sense

Noctis is gay, Stella is a lesbian. First rivals, then they fall straight into each others arms.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Icyedge said:
Teo said:
Destroyer_of_knights said:
if true then DO NOT WANT!!!

Now i'm not a homophobe as I do not have a phobia of homosexuals, I simply dislike homosexuals, I do however tolerate and show them respect when I need to speak with them in any given situation...after all it's the courteous thing to do.

Having said that, I don't want a homosexual as the protagonist in my game...say what you will but I am not ineterested in playing a homosexual character, now if an option was given to make the character straight, then that would at least please everyone.

Now this is assuming that all this is true an not an april fools joke, I guess will soon see.

Closet case alert.

I also usually dislike homosexual, specifically the ones who act like girl. I dont care if a man is interested in other men, but please your still a man. Why act like a girl? This fit 3/4 of homosexual out there. The other 1/4 I dont mind being and talking with them. Closet case alert?!?! lol you serious

Not really. The "3/4ths" you are referring to are the people who are just obvious about it. The majority of the gay people I know are normal people. Some have feminine mannerisms, but then again, so do a lot of my straight friends.

I wouldn't say normal, more like different.

I'd go gay for Noctis.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Noctis can't ever be Gay. The guy is too badass. And it would totally suck if he was made gay. I don't even understand the reasoning for implying Gayness to any Gaming Character. Lesbians is all good, but not gay men.

Couldn't care less. Either the games good or it itsn't.

If it has dialogue like FF13 then count me out. The cutscenes in that games were a mess.

Around the Network

sounds fake really since we already know something going on with stella in the game

Xoj said:
sounds fake really since we already know something going on with stella in the game

i already explained this on Seraphic's thread

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3269548&page=10&postnum=9

its true.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

April's Fools?

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

instead of jumping nocits is a homo 'GAY' in the english dictionary means happy. OS bottom line Nocits is a happy person

Lalalala laaa. gettin' frisky, lalalala laaa!