By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: Retro making a Starfox for the Wii, Wii HDD, and Animal Crossing Wii

All of those would be wonderful, especially if the Wii HDD is USB with nothing particularly fancy about it - just a regular USB HDD (because that'd mean we could use ANY USB HDD we fancy).

Although, I think we should take this with a grain of salt. Looks really fishy.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

If it is true I will never hear the end about how awesome Starfox is. Like I won't be hearing it enough when SSBB comes out.

Soriku said:
thetonestarr said:
All of those would be wonderful, especially if the Wii HDD is USB with nothing particularly fancy about it - just a regular USB HDD (because that'd mean we could use ANY USB HDD we fancy).

Agree. This guy just put up this blog or whatever today. Not sure how credible he is currently.

Why don't you ask Surfer Girl?

/sarcasm 

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Soriku said:
thetonestarr said:

Agree. This guy just put up this blog or whatever today. Not sure how credible he is currently.

I'm surprised you even entertained the idea considering that surfer girl said Retro was working on a new IP.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Er what does that mean? Can I hub a HDD to my own WII as well? Not planning to buy "another" WII with an installed HDD.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:
Er what does that mean? Can I hub a HDD to my own WII as well? Not planning to buy "another" WII with an installed HDD.

I somehow doubt that Nintendo is going to ostracize 14-20 million wii owners by releasing an integral new feature like a harddrive and only making it available to newly purchased systems.  You'll be able to get an add-on, I assure you.  No question whatsoever.      

All were bound to happen sometime, so no Nostradamus here, folks.

Retro Studios doing Star Fox sounds VERY good to me. I've never been a fan of the franchise, but a team as good as Retro is exactly the thing it needs to stop sucking.

Of course it's only a rumour based on what some guy thinks might happen, so I'm not holding my breath.

WTF will WIIHD have? 1080p with the same graphics? Its not really all that great if your system cannot produce nex gen graphics.

mM
leo-j said:
WTF will WIIHD have? 1080p with the same graphics? Its not really all that great if your system cannot produce nex gen graphics.

Its Wii HDD (hard drive), not Wii HD (high def).