By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony To Charge Everyone For PSN Subscription?

I hate all that 1st April stupidity

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

...And people wonder why I hate this time of year. People make up "news" trying to be funny, without thinking about how this is the internet. Anything said online may be used by someone as "evidence" to prove a point. I'd almost bet money that we'll be seeing this "article" come up into the actual 3rd quarter...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Assuming this is true...

$60 - $80 is more than XBL so I doubt they do that, especially considering that Live is a better service than PSN. I still can't play my own music when playing any retail game, PSN game or demo that I've played and they still don't have cross game voice chat. One thing I was excited about when I bought my PS3 was that I'd buy all multiplayer multiplats for that system and wouldn't have to renew my Live account.

it wasn't like this before,,, i m guessing sony has contacted them and they were forced to change the link :D

i m happy now.

Mr. sickVisionz said:
Assuming this is true...

$60 - $80 is more than XBL so I doubt they do that, especially considering that Live is a better service than PSN. I still can't play my own music when playing any retail game, PSN game or demo that I've played and they still don't have cross game voice chat. One thing I was excited about when I bought my PS3 was that I'd buy all multiplayer multiplats for that system and wouldn't have to renew my Live account.

it is not true ,,,the source link has been changed to fooled youu.

Around the Network

This is sooooo not funny.

4 ≈ One

Locking false thread