By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This has to be the Real Nathan Drake.

This has to be the Real Nathan Drake.

Yay? 34 26.15%

Nay? 84 64.62%

Look at my post its better 12 9.23%

Total:130

I thought people said they wanted the dude who played Wolverine to play Nathan Drake.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network
CommonMan said:
Nathan Fillion.

/Thread

This. I'm also sick of people saying Hugh Jackman should play him.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Nathan Fillion would be best. Although the actor who plays sheppard would be great too.

VivaLaWiida said:

I'm actually the one that made that image :-p

Unless google is delivering a very different fillion to the one you guys are discussing, then you're completely off base.

I reckon the Atlantis dude would be AWESOME. He's actually quite a decent actor too. I loved Atlantis. It was no SG1, but one of the things that kept it in the game was this guy.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I also think Nathan Fillion would be great in that role.

starcraft said:
Unless google is delivering a very different fillion to the one you guys are discussing, then you're completely off base.

I reckon the Atlantis dude would be AWESOME. He's actually quite a decent actor too. I loved Atlantis. It was no SG1, but one of the things that kept it in the game was this guy.

Have you:

a) Played Uncharted 1 and/or 2?

b) Watched Firefly?

If not, do these things immediately and you will see the reason we're saying this. A ton of Drake's facial expressions and mannerisms are pretty much Malcolm Reynolds minus accent.

This guy looks more like drake

Gilgamesh said:

I never even thought about David Boreanez, his Character in Bones is pretty funny and snarky too. Hmm. . . interesting.

Off Topic: He was TERRIBLE in the first season of Buffy, he's really come a long way as an actor.

Gilgamesh said:

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey