By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This has to be the Real Nathan Drake.

This has to be the Real Nathan Drake.

Yay? 34 26.15%

Nay? 84 64.62%

Look at my post its better 12 9.23%

Total:130

Its liuetenant John Sheppard from Stargate Atlantis (one of the greatest shows...ever btw...mostly because of Ronan Dex...think i have a man crush O.o)

Yay...nay?  Look at your picture for a better options? yeah....hows that book your writing comming along?  You got a riviting opening chapter?  complex Characters hmm huh? ya a little...dramaand tense experiences?  hmm ya, ilttle bit of uhhcomedy and a mix of say horror hmm?  ahhhi cant wait to read it...

wth?

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

what picture?

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

hey...whered the pic go O.o

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

there we go

na the geeza from desperate housewives looks more like nathan

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Stargate SG-1 eclipses Atlantis in every way, but it is still 100x better than Universe..

You would think that Stargate would realize you need to have a nemesis otherwise the show is going to suck, think Star Trek DS9 for the first few seasons :)

On topic, yeah he could definitely play Drake in the movie adaptation

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Nathan Fillion.

/Thread

I think the guy who plays Castle should be Drake.
Looks like him and acts just like him. So he's already, ready for being Drake.

John Sheppard?

Suspicious.

*makes note*.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective