By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo rejects Hollywood

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/playback/playback-108/1395094

I would love to see a Zelda movie,but, only if Peter jackson directed.

What do you guys think?

Around the Network

I want to see an animated movie of Mario!

I don’t understand the desire to turn a book, comic-book, or videogame into a movie when (regardless of who is involved) the movie is always drastically inferior.

HappySqurriel said:

I don’t understand the desire to turn a book, comic-book, or videogame into a movie when (regardless of who is involved) the movie is always drastically inferior.

that's because everything has been done before. Hollywood has to get there idea's from somewhere. Why do you think there's so many remakes,because most of the orginal ideas have already been done before.

After the movie that shall not be mentioned I can not blame them. I liked the movie that shall not be spoken about myself though

Around the Network
guiduc said:
I want to see an animated movie of Mario!

A CG Mario movie would be awesome as well.

can't blame nintendo for rejecting hollywood after what they did to dragonball and streetfighter in recent years

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

After one of the biggest bombs in videogame and moviehistory, I wouldn't blame them.

Cougarman said:
can't blame nintendo for rejecting hollywood after what they did to dragonball and streetfighter in recent years

True.

Remember when Miyamoto suggested a Terminator-style plot for the Wii Zapper Zelda game? So if Nintendo can't trust themselves to never screw up their plots, I can see why they would be wary of Hollywood.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs