By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Grandma Plays FFXIII -- COOLEST Grandma ever!!

HAS *CHAPTER 9* BOSS GAMEPLAY SPOILERS

Includes minor swearing so it could be unsuitable for younger VGchartz members!

Hilarious video & she WON!

I know my grandma couldn't beat the boss! lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Please, that guy's a pushover anyway.

Put her in front of a Long Gui, THAT I would watch.

(She's still awesome though)

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a related topic, My Fiancé is not a gamer by default, she didnt have any console, but she likes games,,,,, i showed her Uncharted and she fell in love,
Last month she finished Uncharted 1 !
And now she's playing Uncharted 2 !

Not only that, but now she's becoming very good at Street Fighter 4 !

MY Fiancé is NOW A TRUE GAMER ! Happy ME :)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

oh I should add this to the OP

it includes some minor swearing so it may not be suitable for younger audiences.

@hayeya_k

EXCELLENT

now give her games for her b'day too & secretely play em yourself

roflroflrofl j/k

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

yeah thats Old Grandma Hardcore.  she pretty much plays Wii/Xbox/Ps3 games all day long and cusses constantly.  shes awesome.

Gosh, I remember when old people playing Wii was de facto proof that the Wii was only for, well, old people (and kids--never forget the kids)...how times change.

Innotech said:

yeah thats Old Grandma Hardcore.  she pretty much plays Wii/Xbox/Ps3 games all day long and cusses constantly.  shes awesome.

I thought that might be her. I read about her in EGM back around when Twilight Princess came out. She said she was having a "bitch of a time" playing through the game on GameCube.

i got 0 stars fighting this boss. LMAO!! thanatosian smile really f***** me up. (don't laugh at me please)

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

that was a fairly hard boss at that point, actually I though of the times you fight him that was the hardest.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut