By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the nex Half Life going to be 360PC exclusive

as long as i get to play it i dont care, which means fingers crossed for console version.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

It's not exclusive if it's on more than one platform, but you're right. It wont be on PS3.

dobby985 said:
Barozi said:
dobby985 said:
Barozi said:
Actually I don't think so.
Episode 3 will probably head to PS3. (HL2,EP1,EP2 but no EP3 ?)

PS3 had Portal but no Portal 2.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Well that is of course correct.

However that wasn't the main reason why I think it will come to the PS3. More like Half-Life is Valve's biggest franchise and EA will probably try everything to get it on the PS3....

Although a L4D game on the PS3 might even have more sales potential than an expansion....

On the other hand EP3 is in developement for a long time and I would be a bit disappointed if the game is shorter than... let's say 8 hours. And that is more than the usual FPS....

EA has absolutley no say in what Valve does.

I know, but they will beg for it :P

Or even worse they might give Gabe Newell some cookies in exchange !! (or cake...)

Barozi said:
dobby985 said:
Barozi said:
dobby985 said:
Barozi said:

However that wasn't the main reason why I think it will come to the PS3. More like Half-Life is Valve's biggest franchise and EA will probably try everything to get it on the PS3....

Although a L4D game on the PS3 might even have more sales potential than an expansion....

On the other hand EP3 is in developement for a long time and I would be a bit disappointed if the game is shorter than... let's say 8 hours. And that is more than the usual FPS....

Or even worse they might give Gabe Newell some cookies in exchange !! (or cake...)

Thats what happened last time, they promised him cake but they didn't give him so it effected him deeply.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Squilliam said:
PC/Mac/360 exclusive!

that but with 360 as a late port

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Severance said:
Barozi said:
dobby985 said:
Barozi said:
dobby985 said:
Barozi said:

Thats what happened last time, they promised him cake but they didn't give him so it effected him deeply.

That deserves a "ba-zing!"

I have a feeling MS will do something to make this a 360 exclusive. It'll sell best on the 360 anyhow.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Better come to 360 considering I dont game on pc!!

The PC version will be better.

As long as I get my PC version, the game can do whatever it wants. (probably Console exclusive for 360)

360PC doesn't sound very exclusive.