By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - England eliminated for Euro 2008, Russia goes instead!

RolStoppable said:
Just_Ben said:
RolStoppable said:
What a shame, it's true.

Well, that settles it. No real competition for us then. Austria winning Euro 2008 confirmed.

Do you forget about your friendly neighbors in the north?

I don't fear the czech republic. We can beat them.

Aren't your own fans trying to get you replaced in Euro 08?

Around the Network
endurance said:
Ari_Gold said:
wow, that news made my day, i'm so glad they lost :)

why are you glad?

they're cocky, and think they're better than the rest of the smaller nations 

its quite funny that many rich russians promised the croatian players that every one will get money and a BIG expensive car when they beat england.
i can imagine how the croatians have been motivated :)

It's called the Guus Hiddink effect. I have to say I really feel for you English guys, nothing beats a night drinking and watching football with the English.

Of course Holland is going to win the EC, we have Marco van Basten the worst coach in Dutch history with the best qualification results.
I hope we have to play the Portuguese, time for revenge... (cry babies)

im so pissed at this result. but i guess it proves that england are not good at football. they may have the best football league in the world, but that has nothing to do with the english players.

the best teams in the premier league have more foreign players on the side than domestic.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:

Of course Holland is going to win the EC, we have Marco van Basten the worst coach in Dutch history with the best qualification results.
Sarcastic?

In my opinion Holland great soccer players but way to much problems to win matches. (Come on 1-0 lost against Belarus).  Hope that they play better against bigger teams.

DOATS1 said:
im so pissed at this result. but i guess it proves that england are not good at football. they may have the best football league in the world, but that has nothing to do with the english players.

the best teams in the premier league have more foreign players on the side than domestic.

Time to watch the 1966 match in B&W again..

England's going home,  England's going home...there going..

Whats the min amount of players in a team that must be from England, 3?

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Vengi said:
DOATS1 said:

Time to watch the 1966 match in B&W again..

England's going home,  England's going home...there going..

well, if arsenal fc are anything to go by, then.....0

Vengi said:
DOATS1 said:

There are minimum amounts?

Didn't know that, (especially if I look to the Belgium league there was a team with 11 Ivorian players).

WHA?! How in the world?