By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - England eliminated for Euro 2008, Russia goes instead!

Tetsuo Shima said:
Did it happen before?

yeah, last time in 1984

Around the Network
Biroutman said:
Tetsuo Shima said:
Did it happen before?

yeah, last time in 1984

The year of shame..

England played badly and lost, it's fair, but sad. Euro 2008 is going to be a bit dull here 

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

England fucking suck not only mc shit claren should go but the f.a should get turf as well Berwick is a wasteman. Gerrard that was the worst i seen him play football in my whole Liverpool fan life. but if that asshole mclaren show a little to jamie then he would of not gone so i guess Mclaren is the only person you can blame. There is too much hate in that England squad with Gerrard and terry in same team do you know how many time they have clash in club games . Mclaren is an any-guy what did he do to ever earn the england job lick the right ass i guess.i mean did boro ever finish in top 4 under Mclaren erm noo. England as a sporting nation need to take a good look at themselves i mean it we are host the games at 2010 . A sport we made we suck at it hard.Carson i feel so sorry for but i dnt want him back at the pool believe that

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Vengi said:
Biroutman said:
Tetsuo Shima said:
Did it happen before?

yeah, last time in 1984

The year of shame..

England played badly and lost, it's fair, but sad. Euro 2008 is going to be a bit dull here 

dull? come on there's still Austria and Switzerland!  lol

Oh dear, however i think russia deserve this, and england were sooooo poor thruout the qualification. Oh well i'm not even an england fan!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
What a shame, it's true.

Well, that settles it. No real competition for us then. Austria winning Euro 2008 confirmed.

um what about france and italy

Ari_Gold said:
wow, that news made my day, i'm so glad they lost :)

why are you glad?

StarcraftManiac said:

Nope, its a fact.

England vs Croatia = 2:3.

Albania vs Russia = 0:1

White-Russia vs Netherlands = 2:1

Romenia vs Bulgaria = 6:1

Qualified of those 4 matches are:

Netherlands

Romenia

Russia

Croatia...

Freakin funny that England didn't qualify!

yeah they should of qualify,if only owen,rooney,terry and ferdinand were playing then that would of been a different story,but to bad

I think its pretty much guranteed that Steve Mclaren will be getting the chop in the next couple of weeks, and tbh i think that he deserves it.

RolStoppable said:
What a shame, it's true.

Well, that settles it. No real competition for us then. Austria winning Euro 2008 confirmed.

Do you forget about your friendly neighbors in the north?