By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - England eliminated for Euro 2008, Russia goes instead!

ioi said:
Hmmmm... users online hits 5000 twice in a day but England are out of the World Cup.

Talk about a day of mixed emotions!

it's not quite THAT bad ioi, it's only Euro 2008,  and we never really care about that joke of a football torny..

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Around the Network

Croatia was incredibly motivated to win this match even if it was already qualified. McClaren is gonna get killed by the press for his choises

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Little sad though I really loved

France - England  6-0

Well, the problem with England is that it has repeatedly bashed smaller countries, saying that a such a football-force doesn't even need to play qualifications against such "lesser" teams.

We have already passed the qualifications, therefore we only fought for prestige, and to show you that such bashing can only get you in trouble. This was Englands last chance to qualify.

We came to your home, to your football temple.

We fought with hearth.

We won.

You lost.

The two most happy nations are Russia and probably Scotland :) . And all the "leeser" football nations not worthy to fight against "God-given" England to qualify.

joora said:
Well, the problem with England is that it has repeatedly bashed smaller countries, saying that a such a football-force doesn't even need to play qualifications against such "lesser" teams.

We have already passed the qualifications, therefore we only fought for prestige, and to show you that such bashing can only get you in trouble. This was Englands last chance to qualify.

We came to your home, to your football temple.

We fought with hearth.

We won.

You lost.

The two most happy nations are Russia and probably Scotland :) . And all the "leeser" football nations not worthy to fight against "God-given" England to qualify.

Well Scotland being happy is just stupid, it's like laughing at a man with a 2 inch penis when yours is only 1 inch!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Saiyar said:
I think it is best if I say nothing.

Hehe, must be pretty tough for you to say nothing. Personally I would have prefered to see England and Scotland at Euro 2008. Who needs Russia or Italy anyway.

Goingout to the two best temas in the world andgoing out to a couple of countries that aren't even in the top 10 of europe is the same so I shouldn'y say anything at all. NO, nothing at all....

Uh-oh... unbelievable.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
konnichiwa said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Little sad though I really loved

France - England  6-0

May all your chocolate melt

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Ya Croatia, is Serbia even in this at all? Just wondering

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

But the one inch penis man never said it had a big 12 inch salami ;)

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting.