By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is the Xbox 360 getting the respect it deserves?

Garnett said:
Euphoria14 said:
Garnett said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Garnett said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
it's getting the amount it deserves....and imo other regions in the world are not as crazy about FPS titles , which is one of the best aspects about xbox, as they are in US.

So shouldn't the PS3 being outsold by the 360 then?

Im sure Sony has more FPS than MS does.

lol nope and mind you I'm talking about PS3 and xbox 360 here....Xboxes best has been with FPS like Halo....not the same case with the PS3.....so yeah IF that's the case as of now....xbox failing hard in other regions makes sense

Either way all consoles this gen has done well....let's see how they do in the next 1-2 years :)

PS3-

1. Killzone 2
  2. Resistance 1
  3. Resistance 2
  4. MAG
  5. Socom
  6. Haze 

Xbox 360

1. Halo 3
  2. Gears 2
  3. ODST
  4. Reach 

Im sure PS3 should be outselling the 360 in NA since were crazy about FPS titles. FPS titles mean nothing really PS3 is a way better deal. 

Shit im gonna be selling my Xbox soon, and im keeping my PS3 even though it has few games i really enjoy on it.

Socom is 3rd person, as is Gears.

Also, how could you forget L4D, L4D2? Quake 4 and Perfect Dark Zero?

I know i failed.... Damn shitty games screwed up my memory...

Those games aren't really exclusive. 

Oh yeah smart guy? Tell me where else you can get Perfect Dark Zero.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Garnett said:
Euphoria14 said:
Garnett said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Garnett said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
it's getting the amount it deserves....and imo other regions in the world are not as crazy about FPS titles , which is one of the best aspects about xbox, as they are in US.

So shouldn't the PS3 being outsold by the 360 then?

Im sure Sony has more FPS than MS does.

lol nope and mind you I'm talking about PS3 and xbox 360 here....Xboxes best has been with FPS like Halo....not the same case with the PS3.....so yeah IF that's the case as of now....xbox failing hard in other regions makes sense

Either way all consoles this gen has done well....let's see how they do in the next 1-2 years :)

PS3-

1. Killzone 2
  2. Resistance 1
  3. Resistance 2
  4. MAG
  5. Socom
  6. Haze 

Xbox 360

1. Halo 3
  2. Gears 2
  3. ODST
  4. Reach 

Im sure PS3 should be outselling the 360 in NA since were crazy about FPS titles. FPS titles mean nothing really PS3 is a way better deal. 

Shit im gonna be selling my Xbox soon, and im keeping my PS3 even though it has few games i really enjoy on it.

Socom is 3rd person, as is Gears.

Also, how could you forget L4D, L4D2? Quake 4 and Perfect Dark Zero?

I know i failed.... Damn shitty games screwed up my memory...

Those games aren't really exclusive. 

Oh yeah smart guy? Tell me where else you can get Perfect Dark Zero.

Holy shit, i forgot about that game lol.

Because the PS3 is better in every single way, better aesthetics, better games, better reliability, quieter, free online, built-in wifi, bluray, all around cheaper, better value, not made by shitty-ass Microsoft, what else...oh yes, slot-loading tray, smaller (PS3 slim), I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons. The 360 just can't compete and it baffles me that the piece of shit 360 is actually selling as good as it is, I mean my god, are people retarted or something, the PS3 literally has everything better with much better games and the online is FREE. It saddens me that Americans can be so freakin stupid.

europe isnt where the sales are at; It is all about America!

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

respect for the xbox360 lol we must respect the PS3 more....

Around the Network

lolz

MaratPDX said:

Because the PS3 is better in every single way, better aesthetics, better games, better reliability, quieter, free online, built-in wifi, bluray, all around cheaper, better value, not made by shitty-ass Microsoft, what else...oh yes, slot-loading tray, smaller (PS3 slim), I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons. The 360 just can't compete and it baffles me that the piece of shit 360 is actually selling as good as it is, I mean my god, are people retarted or something, the PS3 literally has everything better with much better games and the online is FREE. It saddens me that Americans can be so freakin stupid.

What saddens me is your gonna get banned after 1 measly post.

No, in my opinion XBox Live has been the most fundamental development in console gaming since console gaming began. No other console offers a service that is equal to it, primarily because Microsoft are the experts in that area. I know people will say that Sony and Nintendo offer free online service but I will gladly pay the comparatively small fee to get the superior service.

MaratPDX said:

Oh, great your first post in VGchartz eh?  Well, welcome!

I know that PS3 fanboyism is all the rage on this site these days but that doesn't mean you can jump on board and be so insulting, especially towards Americans.

I have reported your post.  Please do not post again unless you plan on actually contributing to the debate instead of insulting people.  

Lol the duplicate has more posts than the original.