By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is the Xbox 360 getting the respect it deserves?

jesus kung fu magic said:

If vgc has taught me anything , it is this.....

With the ultra slick , uber line up the ps3 has with MGS4 , U2 and GoW3......how can really respect MS with that kind of line up their competition has?

And also , EVERY 360 game has a much better counterpart on the ps3 (KZ2>Halo 3 , GT5> Forza 3)

Not really, for me its HALO3 >>>>>>> Killzone2....Mass Effect2 >>>> Demon Souls and Gears of War 2> God of War3

everyone has different opinions.....Thats wh 360 is my favorite console

Around the Network

Yep agreed :) Opinions are just that, opinions
for example, for me

Demons Souls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ME
Gears of war = KZ
Gt5 > Forza? I dunno :P It's not out yet...but I expect it to set the standard to racing sims
God Of War 3 >>>>>> any action adventure game this gen

So yeah it depends on the personal preferences as well...that's why I think just maybe the preferences in gaming do not match in other regions as they do in USA

Personally I think the xbox needs more variety in games...they are doing well with games like Metro and Alan wake...so they should keep that up

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I know it's supposed to be funny, but the original thread was already dumb so....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I can't speak for everyone else. But in my circle of friends it has always been the playstation brand. It took a lot of us from casual gamers spending an odd day in a friends house playing Killer Instinct to hardcore gamers playing 3-6 hours a day. Only me and another friend had a PS3 from the start because we were the only ones who could afford the 600 euro price tag. Everyone else settled for the Xbox 360 because it was cheaper.

Now with the september price cut the PS3 became affordable to them so they are all shifting over to PS3. Its mainly to do with europeans growing up around the Playstation brand I think

Okay, now hold on a second...

So you cry over the zillion seller xbox 360 but you show no zeebo love? That's the real underdog here... 

Sit yourself down and let ol' patapon do a little explaining. The zeebo is a 3G wireless platform with service that brings the fun and excitement of interactive gaming, education, and the Internet to us fortunate gamers who know of it's existance. Using technologies such as secure wireless content delivery and cell phone chipsets, Zeebo fundamentally alters the economics of interactive content in the developing world, opening a vast new opportunity for users and content providers.

^^I got that from google so it must be true

Personally, the zeebo has become my favorite console. It surpasses the PlayStation 3, Wii, xbox 360,XGP, XGPmini, GP2X, Gizmond, PSP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, GP32 Tapwave, Zodiac, N-Gage, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy Micro, PSX, PlayStation 2, Sega Dreamcast ,WonderSwan,WonderSwan Color,Swan Crystal,Neo Geo Pocket ,Neo Geo Pocket Color,Game Boy Color ,Nintendo 64 ,PlayStation ,PlayStation One ,Casio Loopy ,Sega Saturn ,Apple Pippin ,PC-FX,Playdia ,Atari Jaguar,3DO ,Commodore Amiga CD32,,Supervision,Pioneer LaserActive,Philips CD-i ,Super Nintendo Entertainment System,Sega Game Gear,Neo-Geo ,Neo-Geo CD,Neo-Geo CDZ,Sega Mega Drive,Sega CD ,Sega 32X ,Sega Nomad ,TurboGrafx 16 ,TurboGrafx-CD,TurboDuo,TurboExpress,SuperGrafx,Atari Lynx,Game Boy ,Game Boy Pocket ,Game Boy Light ,Commodore 64GS ,Amstrad GX4000 ,PC Engine,Atari XEGS ,Atari 7800 ,Sega Master System ,Nintendo Entertainment System ,Vectrex ,Emerson Arcadia 2001,Atari 5200 ,Colecovision ,Game And Watch,Intellivision ,APF Imagination Machine ,Microvision ,Magnavox Odyssey,Bally Astrocade ,Atari 2600, and the Virtual Boy in game library and technical brilliance. Hell, the Zeebo even has it's own pleasure hole for those lonely nights.

Even though it's awesome, where are the articles of praise? AAA sales? Rabid Internet fanboys? They ain't nowhere... I want fantastic games like stick adventures 1, stick adventures 2 and super stick adventures 2 to succeed from a critical and business standpoint. But it just won't happen...

I'm most angry with IGN. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ARTICLES FROM THEM!!! Surly they would know a thing or 245 about gaming. They could've made it a success from praise. But they didn't... As the Nintendo fanboys always say, you can't spell ignorant without rant... or some shit like that...

...So, would you like your eggs over easy or positively mutilated?

Around the Network

Oops, double post... So the comment above was pretty cool, no? I think that guy has a future in being an idiot, I really see some potential there.

M.U.G.E.N said:
it's getting the amount it deserves....and imo other regions in the world are not as crazy about FPS titles , which is one of the best aspects about xbox, as they are in US.

So shouldn't the PS3 being outsold by the 360 then?

Im sure Sony has more FPS than MS does.

Garnett said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
it's getting the amount it deserves....and imo other regions in the world are not as crazy about FPS titles , which is one of the best aspects about xbox, as they are in US.

lol nope and mind you I'm talking about PS3 and xbox 360 here....Xboxes best has been with FPS like Halo....not the same case with the PS3.....so yeah IF that's the case as of now....xbox failing hard in other regions makes sense

Either way all consoles this gen has done well....let's see how they do in the next 1-2 years :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Garnett said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

If that is your guess, then you would be wrong.

Its called brand name and recognition.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!