By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - “We Are Preparing To Start Work On The Next Persona”

Source: SILICONERA

and

news.vgchartz.com/news.

Katsura Hashino, Director of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4, said in a Dengeki PlayStation interview.

Rumors of Persona 5 have been swirling since last year. One article even mentioned Shoji Meguro as the game’s producer even though it has not been officially announced by Atlus.

In the column, Hashino also said he wants to add elements expected of the series and change things within those constraints. When Hashino joined the Persona 3 team he added the dating sim-esque social links.

OMG!!! I just jizzed my pants. Damn! pretty excited for TGS!! or maybe E3. Yes! YES! YES!

Around the Network

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Excellent! Can't wait

PSP please, Atlus, just take a look at where you released the two last Persona games

Great news

Hopefully this will come to the PS3

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

zexen_lowe said:
Excellent! Can't wait

PSP please, Atlus, just take a look at where you released the two last Persona games

These are just selfish requests! Put it on the PS3.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
zexen_lowe said:
Excellent! Can't wait

These are just selfish requests! Put it on the PS3.

No, I'm concerned with Atlus financials...me owning a PSP has nothing to do with it

It should be on the 3DS!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ah hell no...no PSP...im so pissed about MGS Peace Walker & Valkyria Chronicles 2 on PSP that i dont survive another "Big should be on PS3 HD"-title!

"Preparing to start work"? So they haven't even started, yet? It could be a while.

@badgenome, those last few gifs that you posted are among the funniest things I've ever seen (especially that scared kid!). Thanks for the lulz!