By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - “We Are Preparing To Start Work On The Next Persona”

badgenome said:

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

LOL where is this gif from?

Around the Network

it will be on the PSP, they ported persona1 and persona3 was even improved.

they were likely testing if they their demography was there, ps3 it's expensive but still an option due recent staff adquisitions

Awesome. Bring it out on any Sony Console, Im covered!

So lets be realistic. How likely is it to come out for a console? and if so which one?

Izanagi said:
So lets be realistic. How likely is it to come out for a console? and if so which one?

In a Playstation Mag so 100% likely to come on A playstation Console.  so,

50/50 PS3 vs PSP

If PS3---> 50% chance of Multiplat so 25% chance on 360?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
"Preparing to start work"? So they haven't even started, yet? It could be a while.

I was quite interested in that as well (since it's been a while and I thought they should have already started, regardless of how much progress has been made), and went to check the original quote.

Someone with more experience with Japanese please help too!

「ペルソナの次回作を準備中」 - Next Persona work in preparation.

It doesn't technically state that they are preparing to start, and my Japanese-Japanese dictionary had examples of 準備中 meaning actually being prepared, but then it also had some where it meant something more along the lines of "arrangements".

However it also says that a Hashino column is starting to run in Dengeki... so it makes more sense to me if there is already some work done, or he might not have a lot to say.

We'll most likely hear an announcement for a title March of 2011. All Personas have been announced in a March issue of Famitsu.

ElGranCabeza said:
badgenome said:

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

LOL where is this gif from?

It's Zoey 101.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.