By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony Makes Huge Exclusivity Deal

San Andreas getting ported to PS2.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

PLEASE be Diablo 3. That would make my E3. Just let it come to any console and I'll be happy. Though I'd rather it not use motion controls...

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Fallout New Vegas timed exclusive would piss a lot of people off. XD

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

starcraft said:
Vanbierk said:
@ starcraft:

He's right man, this is not the thread for you if you're going to be bringing that in...

I believe he brought it in?

In any case, my money is on confirmation of a previously known deal.

L.A. Noire, FFXIV, Agent etc...

Regardless, you could have moved on, but instead decided to instigate...that's how it really picks off and these threads get entirely derailed...doesn't matter who starts it if no one provokes it more...

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

^^
that doesn't sound huge, but yet again these PR guys make huge out of the smallest things.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
TrevDaRev said:
Picture this folks! Jack Tretton on the stage at E3, he takes off his Jacket and throws it on the ground he proceeds by slowly rolling up his sleeve to reveal the "GTA V" logo? :D

i pictured it!

...looks pretty silly.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

imagine halo reach turned timed exclusive for ps3 LOL that wud pwn xD

Possibles:

GTA V
next Assassins Creed
Bungie game
Bioshock 3
Crysis 2
Resident Evil
Tomb Raider (not big anymore thought)
MGS 5
Game made by ex Infinity Ward guys

Unlikely

Next CoD game
Mass Effect trilogy
Gears trilogy
FFVII remake
Half-Life Ep 3/ any Valve game
New Bioware titles: KoToR 3 or Dragon Age 2

They probly made a deal to release former exclusive or "console exclusive" like ME or Splinter cell with added stuff on ps3.

andremop said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Sharky54 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Sharky54 said:
The name Gears of War is owned by microsoft. However. Epic owns the world. So They can name it "Cogs of War" And do both 1 and 2 combined as a super pack but as one fluid game. Instead of two.

MS doesn't own Geow

Epic does

MS just has an exclusivity deal

Are you sure of that? I could have sworn they owned the name at least.

damn sure about it.

and just a couple of days back in an interview with Epic owners said and trashed all rumors that gEARS WAS THEIR FRANCHISE AND THEY COULD do anything with it.

Yes, they can do anything with it, including becoming retards and bringing it exclusively for the PS3.

Oh wait, they could become even more retarded and release Gears 3 only for the Wii.

this is not gonna happen!

yeah not possible but it sure is epic's decision to make