By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony Makes Huge Exclusivity Deal

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Sharky54 said:
The name Gears of War is owned by microsoft. However. Epic owns the world. So They can name it "Cogs of War" And do both 1 and 2 combined as a super pack but as one fluid game. Instead of two.

MS doesn't own Geow

Epic does

MS just has an exclusivity deal

Are you sure of that? I could have sworn they owned the name at least.

Around the Network
sirvice said:

Gears, Mass Effect,Starcraft or Diablo

My vote goes for Starcraft with Move support

I think Starcraft could come to PS3 because of Sony's statement but Starcraft has already been announced for PC and this rumour is about Exclusivity

Sharky54 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Sharky54 said:
The name Gears of War is owned by microsoft. However. Epic owns the world. So They can name it "Cogs of War" And do both 1 and 2 combined as a super pack but as one fluid game. Instead of two.

MS doesn't own Geow

Epic does

damn sure about it.

and just a couple of days back in an interview with Epic owners said and trashed all rumors that gEARS WAS THEIR FRANCHISE AND THEY COULD do anything with it.

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Sharky54 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Sharky54 said:

MS doesn't own Geow

Epic does

damn sure about it.

and just a couple of days back in an interview with Epic owners said and trashed all rumors that gEARS WAS THEIR FRANCHISE AND THEY COULD do anything with it.

Yes, they can do anything with it, including becoming retards and bringing it exclusively for the PS3.

Oh wait, they could become even more retarded and release Gears 3 only for the Wii.

this is not gonna happen!

Kingdom Heart 3 just because i want to see the huge number of meltdowns that will follow.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

If that is the case, they may very well have it on the PS3 then(Gears)

starcraft said:
I have inside knowledge.

It's Sony Sports from Nintendo.

a sequel to the original ps2 eyetoy game?

@1:03

naaa it's resident evil 6 from capcom.sony japan and capcom have been really close the past few weeks something is going on between the two.

might even be MH:HD

room414 said:
starcraft said:
I have inside knowledge.

hahaa,,,,very well played sir :p

room414 said:
starcraft said:
I have inside knowledge.

Funny joke, but it's silly to imply the Move isn't a direct copy of Nintendo's innovation.

Motion as a concept was around long before any of the current console makers.  But the use Sony is about to make of it is Nintendo through and through.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS