By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony Makes Huge Exclusivity Deal

If it is timed-exclusivity, I don't want Kingdom Hearts 3, FFVII Remake, or any of such games because I already consider them and want them exclusive. Something like Mass Effect series, Metal Gear Rising, Grand Theft Auto, or such awesome multiplatform games would be great.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Actually Diablo 3 was a pretty interesting idea. I could easily see how it would fit in well with Move controls. The mention of Diablo 3 also made me wonder about world of warcraft coming to the PS3, but that user interface is so keyboard tied I don't see why Move for instance would make a difference for Blizzard. Every PS3 coming with a hard drive on the other hand do make it the most natural console for MMOs.

Shenmue 3 !

Could be: Batman Arkham Asylum 2, Prince of Persia, Dragon Age Origins 2, Mass Effect 3, Gears of War 3, Crysis 2, Castlevania, Metal Gear Solid Rising. But i think it will be a Bioware game.

i was thinking maybe demon's souls 2????From software are third party developer.

Around the Network

Can't wait for E3. Maybe they'll show us a logo that's even better than the one for Agent!

I have had a very strong feeling for a long time that the next installment in the GTA series would be PS3 exclusive. Something like Vice city, not GTA5 as I see 5 comming out for the next gen.

Rockstar has said in the past also, that they have 3 exclusives in the works for the PS3. We know one is the Agent.

Gonna be a massive E3. All gunz ablazin' from all parties.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

HanzoTheRazor said:
I have had a very strong feeling for a long time that the next installment in the GTA series would be PS3 exclusive. Something like Vice city, not GTA5 as I see 5 comming out for the next gen.

Rockstar has said in the past also, that they have 3 exclusives in the works for the PS3. We know one is the Agent.

Gonna be a massive E3. All gunz ablazin' from all parties.

atleast somebody remembers Rockstars 3 PS3 exlusives.

I have been telling people about this and nobody believes me

Maybe, just maybe....is not a actual game......i was thinking about a brand new PSN with all PS2 release to be downloadable....i think that gonna be huge!!

There is no way that they get a CoD exclusive. There are 10 million MW2 player on the Xbox 360. Sony would have to pay the money Activision made with the game.  So 10 million * $25 (Estimated money Activision makes with every copy sold) = 250,000,000 USD. I doubt Sony would pay anything like this.

My bet is on Gears of War 3 or shenmue 3 available on PS3. But GoW3 would be strange after the first two games were a huge success for epic and MS.

Other than that, there is no big 3rd party franchise left for this gen. At least not GTA big.

Rockstar just reported a $50 million loss a few weeks ago. GTA IV sold 7 million on Xbox 360 and it would not be smart to ignore them. They need the money.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...