By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony Makes Huge Exclusivity Deal

coughs

rumors say its square.

Around the Network

could be ff vs 13

I think it will be an EA or Ubisoft title, something to make up for the Splinter Cell 360 exclusivity, could be a brand new IP like I am Alive or something PS3 fans have been crying for like Mass Effect Trillogy.
I just got really excited about E3!

Shenmue, please?

a rumour about an announcement of an announcement.
forgive me if I don't jump for joy.

probably going to be motostorm 3 or something lamer than anticipated.

hopefully I'm wrong.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

i have to say i call BS on this hint:P but it is fun to speculate:P

elder scrolls 5 would be sick(wont happn though)

KH3

gta5

mass efffect games

shenmue

ff7 remake

thats the only games i can think of atm

Xoj said:
coughs

rumors say its square.

it is just a speculation from their side. But it surely can be KH3 , maybe a timed exclusive!

@ spankey: no way that motorstorm comes anywhere close to being a bombshell.

Only GTA, Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty would be bombshells imho. FF exclusivity would be nice, but announcing FF XIV as an actual exclusive would not be a bombshell imho. A new title exclusive would not be a bombshell either, as no one knows whether that title would actually sell heaps. A blizzard game would also be nice though

Of all the guesses here Kingdom Hearts 3 is the only one I feel sounds reasonable. Not sure it in my opinion would qualify as GTA level, but tastes differ. With the caveat about it not being a Rockstar game I guess next GTA is not it. Activision would never go exclusive with COD. As for Gears of War, well it is not 100% unthinkable, but it seems like a weird jump. Gears becoming multiplatform I could easily believe, but timed-exclusive on PS3? Seems like a crazy expensive thing for Sony and a high risk move for Epic.

Of the big 3 western publishers the only one doing exclusives these days are Ubisoft, so I guess Assasins Creed 3 could be it, but once again it feels like a to expensive deal for Sony to be interested (considering their official policy is to focus on 1st party titles). (And before someone points to ME as an EA exclusive, thats the remains of a pre-EA deal and as soon as whatever deal what put in place is over I am 110% sure EA will not renew it).

Starcraft 2 Move ? .. that's about all I could think of, if it's as big as GTA:SA, but not GTA