By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony Makes Huge Exclusivity Deal

If it's timed exclusive... who cares? I actually prefer to wait for the ocasional better version later.

Around the Network

A game from Bungie maybe. Then M$ will counter with a game from Naughty Dog

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
DirtyP2002 said:

There is no way that they get a CoD exclusive. There are 10 million MW2 player on the Xbox 360. Sony would have to pay the money Activision made with the game.  So 10 million * $25 (Estimated money Activision makes with every copy sold) = 250,000,000 USD. I doubt Sony would pay anything like this.

My bet is on Gears of War 3 or shenmue 3 available on PS3. But GoW3 would be strange after the first two games were a huge success for epic and MS.

Other than that, there is no big 3rd party franchise left for this gen. At least not GTA big.

Rockstar just reported a $50 million loss a few weeks ago. GTA IV sold 7 million on Xbox 360 and it would not be smart to ignore them. They need the money.

I agree

I dont know what is the deal, bit I doubt it is that BIG ...

Time to Work !

pbroy said:
A game from Bungie maybe. Then M$ will counter with a game from Naughty Dog

naughty are first party, cant, right now, make game for ms

0it is like rare/lionhead cant make game for sony

Time to Work !

Gears, Mass Effect,Starcraft or Diablo

My vote goes for Starcraft with Move support

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Around the Network

I have inside knowledge.

It's Sony Sports from Nintendo.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

The name Gears of War is owned by microsoft. However. Epic owns the world. So They can name it "Cogs of War" And do both 1 and 2 combined as a super pack but as one fluid game. Instead of two.

Maybe they hired West and Zampanella to head a First Party Dev Team? :D

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

it might be GTA4:vice city

it might be ME but that is not as big as GTA

resident evil 6 ???

Sharky54 said:
The name Gears of War is owned by microsoft. However. Epic owns the world. So They can name it "Cogs of War" And do both 1 and 2 combined as a super pack but as one fluid game. Instead of two.

MS doesn't own Geow

Epic does

MS just has an exclusivity deal