By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Natal needs 4 meters of space

Around the Network

4 meters? that means its living room only because I know people with not even such a large living room..

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Has MS Officially made this statement somewhere? Cuz if it's true it kinda sucks :S

ps: Oh yeah, IF this is true then there goes a good chance of making an impact in Japan

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Has MS Officially made this statement somewhere? Cuz if it's true it kinda sucks :S

ps: Oh yeah, IF this is true then there goes a good chance of making an impact in Japan

true since the 360 is not doing well in the land of the rising sun

M.U.G.E.N said:

After five years, the 360 still doesn't have a significant market in Japan. I don't see why MS should bother releasing anything at all there.

Around the Network
poroporo said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

The 360 doesn't have a significant market in Japan anyways. I don't see why MS should bother releasing anything at all there.

Simple, to INCREASE market share, which is pretty much the main reason why Move and Natal are coming into the game anyways

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Four Meters?? haha good luck with that one.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

remember may be M$ will create natal especially jus for japanese homes

Wow. My Wii's room is 3m deep, and it's just barely enough space for some of the more vigorous motion games thanks to mounting the TV on the wall and buying an unusually shallow couch. I would probably need an extra 2m of space to fulfill Microsoft's requirement.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

13.1233596 feet. 0_o Guess that makes my decision of looking into this for me.