By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Natal needs 4 meters of space

lol anyone have a mansion here?? just joking, that really is too much most of us only have 2-3 meter sized room (depth wise). If this is just for Japanese users do not expect everyone to jump on board, western products do not sell well over there (with the odd exception of some games lol)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

Saw this coming a mile away.

like i said it would be wise for M$ to create one natal for the US the other for Japan, that is if and a big if

coming back to the 4m requirement as for me i'll be standing at my porch

you can't be serious...might as well ask people to play it underwater as a requirement...

Around the Network

time for a new home...................lol

4 meters? :O

You're not going to find many homes in Europe with that amount of space.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

But did they fix the problem where it has trouble recognizing black clothes or SKIN yet?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
But did they fix the problem where it has trouble recognizing black clothes or SKIN yet?

that problem is still in question

If true they can probably kiss Japan and a fair bit of Europe goodbye then. US market focus only - and even then only a certain demographic I'd have thought.

Surely they can program the SW to ignore background stuff better?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...