By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game best represents your country?

Samus Aran said:
pizzahut451 said:
Samus Aran said:
Son1x said:
taq1109 said:
Shenmue. Yakuza n Persona 3. 4

Since my other half (which consists of Slovenia and Montenegro) doesn't have any, I'll go with my other half and agree with this

We have Albanese maffia here lol. My geography of East europe sucks, but aren't those countries close together? :P

But then again, my country is getting flooded  with immigrants from the Balkan.

Meh, Balkan>>>Benelux any day IMO

Meh, I'm not really a big fan of those slavic countries. Balkan is a mess anyway.

Benelux is okay, although I don't understand why we get so much tourists here except for those Americans that want drugs and hookers. Or people who love beer :P

Have you ever been to any Balkan country? Balkan usually has more tourists than Benelux(especially in greece,bulgaria and istanbul) so how is Balkan a mess?

Around the Network
_mevildan said:
For South Africa, I would have to go for GTA as well.
I have personally:
Been mugged (at knifepoint)
Had to run from people trying to stab me (twice)
Had vehicles stolen
Seen people hit by cars (and die)
Seen numerous assaults in broad daylight (with bricks and broken bottles)

Other notables:
My older brother was a hijacking victim a few years ago.
Same brother found a dead body near his house last year.
Our gardener was murdered (with an axe).
Another gardener (later) went to prison for killing someone that broke into his house.
A woman that worked for my dad was stabbed to death by her boyfriend.
Our house has been broken into twice.
An old women that moved into the house we moved out of when I was a kid was murdered in that same house (strangled).
Had radios stolen from cars 3 times.
My mom was mugged a few years ago.
My mom was hit over the head with a gun by people robbing a store she was in.

I could go on and on actually, but that's enough I think. You may think I am super unlucky or something, but a lot of people in South Africa will have similar lists of crime they have experienced.

South Africa = Crime central. Hope I'm not putting people off coming to the Fifa World Cup soon :)

Other than GTA, I would say Metal Gear Solid 4. We have plenty of things here that go mooooo.

isnt that a country where millions of people will go this summer?

Carl2291 said:
FIFA 10

Because England is the home of Football

You play football in England?  I thought Soccer was the main sport there.  ;)

OT:  I guess the Modern Warfares are a good representation of US.  You know how we love our wars.  haha

Sadly GTA San Andreas to Mexico (in some parts of the counutry where violence is a problem) If you guys heard about those three killed by drug cartels recently. The crime in mexico is really bad. My family over there were robbed numerous times.

I think my country(Norway) can be represented by Brutal Legend.

Around the Network
maximus22 said:
Carl2291 said:
FIFA 10

Because England is the home of Football

You play football in England?  I thought Soccer was the main sport there.  ;)

oh no, you didnt...

I could say Age of Mythology, Viking: Battle for Asgard or Lost Vikings. Because vikings are awesome.

But then I remembered that there are alredy a game about Sweden. It's called "Svea Rike (I, II, III)"

Was very mediocre for its time and has aged like milk. but still... It's the predecessor to Europa Universalis and possibly Hearts of Iron since those are also made bhy Paradox. Only playable country is Sweden.

I LOVE ICELAND!

pizzahut451 said:
Samus Aran said:
pizzahut451 said:
Samus Aran said:
Son1x said:
taq1109 said:

Since my other half (which consists of Slovenia and Montenegro) doesn't have any, I'll go with my other half and agree with this

We have Albanese maffia here lol. My geography of East europe sucks, but aren't those countries close together? :P

Meh, I'm not really a big fan of those slavic countries. Balkan is a mess anyway.

Benelux is okay, although I don't understand why we get so much tourists here except for those Americans that want drugs and hookers. Or people who love beer :P

Have you ever been to any Balkan country? Balkan usually has more tourists than Benelux(especially in greece,bulgaria and istanbul) so how is Balkan a mess?

Economical and politically speaking. I've been to Greece and Istanbul, yes. I could care less about those other countries.

Samus Aran said:
pizzahut451 said:
Samus Aran said:
pizzahut451 said:
Samus Aran said:
Son1x said:
taq1109 said:

Economical and politically speaking. I've been to Greece and Istanbul, yes. I could care less about those other countries.

Slovenia is no mess.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Samus Aran said:
pizzahut451 said:
Samus Aran said:
pizzahut451 said:
Samus Aran said:
Son1x said:
taq1109 said:

Slovenia is no mess.

neither is romania, hungary, bulgaria and croatia. Serbia is getting there too