By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie: Move is “Wii-too”

Waaait, Wii2? That's an unfortunate choice of words.

Around the Network

Wii is bringing me titles that I love all the time? Where reggie? I have two games.

Alic0004 said:

Waaait, Wii2? That's an unfortunate choice of words

Wii's successor name confirmed!

Wagram said:
Wii is bringing me titles that I love all the time? Where reggie? I have two games.

Try buying some more games then? Maybe? There's plenty of excellence about.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

bazmeistergen said:
Wagram said:

I will when they make something that isn't mario. Zelda/Xenoblade/The Last Story look to be my only purchases for the remainder of the year.

Around the Network
Innervate said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
SuperAdrianK said:
The Wii too comment was unnecessary, but anyways I agree with him unless natal and move show something friggen crazy.

It already has shown some crazy tech already tho....and we are not even at E3 yet!

It would be funny to see if someone just say hey he is alright...he tells the truth but in return and bash on MS and Sony PR :D Hypocracy at it's best imo...they are all equally bad

It's one thing to be shown tech demos, it's another to be shown actual software. Sony's GDC wasn't impressive, and the impressions show that Sony has a lot of work to do before they release Move.

Ugh yeah GDC and Engadget are TECH DEMO places targeted at game developers and tech enthusists...games shown were incomplete pre alpha versions....so wait until E3 to judge the games pls

And again, Move has shown it can do so much already that the Wii can't do, if your gonna argue on the capabilities then your just biased or malinformed imo

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wagram said:
bazmeistergen said:
Wagram said:

I will when they make something that isn't mario. Zelda/Xenoblade/The Last Story look to be my only purchases for the remainder of the year.

There's plenty of those, try trauma team, monster hunter tri, metroid other m.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Wagram said:
bazmeistergen said:
Wagram said:

There's plenty of those, try metroid other m.

Looks like the only one i'll like. But I hear it is basically almost on rails, so i'll probably rent it.

leatherhat said:

I agree with this bolded part, because games like God of war are just so not fun. 

I think he meant games that will utilize the Move specifically.

Wagram said:
Nintendogamer said:
Wagram said:

There's plenty of those, try metroid other m.

Looks like the only one i'll like. But I hear it is basically almost on rails, so i'll probably rent it.

So you're saying you haven't read anything about Metroid: Other M?

Have you considered that yoru familiarity with the Wii library may be low enough that you're not really qualified to comment on it as a body?