By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Heart Gold / Soul Silver Exclusive Pokemon Trading Center

MANUELF said:
nordlead said:
MANUELF said:
Anyone have a spare cyndaquil?

I can give you a jolly ditto if you want

I do. it's listed in my OP.

Do you have any other starters or heart Gold Pokemon, or possibly something not easily attainable in Soul Silver? If you don't have any of those, I'll probably just give you the cyndaquil, as I don't need it. I have no need for the ditto, as I already have one.

I have a totodile lvl 1 and a totodile egg which one do you want?

My FC is: 0088-4586-4772

I ran around for hours trying to get a male Vulpix (little did I know I was doing the breeding stuff all wrong), so I'd rather have something not in an egg

I'll be available in probably an hour. I'll post on your wall when I'm ready. FC is in the OP (or my profile)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I also have lots of togepi with serene grace if you want one

Anyone have a NZ jirachi? I want to unlock the special pokewalker course

hey man im looking for a lavitar male, i can get u a cyndaquil if ure up for it

i can get u a cyndaquil if u can get me a male lavitar :D?

Around the Network

This is sweet, Could somebody please help me evolve my Graveler, help is very much appreciated. I was actually considering buying a used DS Lite to trade back and forth.

That wasn't the only reason I was considering buying a used DS Lite, I don't have a GameBoyAdvance anymore and I have a DSi, but I still have my GBA Pokemon Games and I can't play them.

No GBA Pokemon = :( which turns into >:( which then turns into a mass homicide... yeah, deprive a kid of his Pokemans and bad things happen.

hi i was wondering if anyone could trade me a growlithe..nothing specific just a growlithe..for mayb a vulpix..since i have soul silver

I'm still in need of trade evolutions if someone's still interested.

i truly have a lv 1 chikorita and want a totodile any lv if u want me to train chikorita i can get it to close to lv 5 instantly but will not go higher (dont want it evolven on me now)

celldashi said:
i truly have a lv 1 chikorita and want a totodile any lv if u want me to train chikorita i can get it to close to lv 5 instantly but will not go higher (dont want it evolven on me now)

I can give you a Totodile egg if you want