By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Heart Gold / Soul Silver Exclusive Pokemon Trading Center

Why do you have no friends with the game?!!!!!

But most importantly why did you buy the Inferior Silver Version?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will help you, I am getting the game when it launches here!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

well i can trade you my growlithe. but wouldn't you prefer this spanking new cubone i found?

i'll ship him over in a box..and don't worry, i'll punch a couple of holes in it

Ok, I got my growlithe from smoked just now. I'll figure out what I want next soon.

@darthdevidem

lol, everyone told me silver was superior As for no friends, I actually don't know anyone besides a few people at work that actually have a DS and I definitely wouldn't just walk up to them and ask them if they have pokemon.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Can anyone help me, I'm trying to get my Slowpoke to evolve to a Slowking.

yungmagic09 said:

I can help you out after 6PM EDT. I have a Machoke I want to evolve anyways. Just let me know later if you still need help.

EDIT: OP updated

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Around the Network

Tagged for awesomeness and future need.

Game comes out in TWO days.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

nordlead said:
yungmagic09 said:

I can help you out after 6PM EDT. I have a Machoke I want to evolve anyways. Just let me know later if you still need help.

Thanks I can probably get on around that time too.

ok i really need a totidile to complete my pokedex (for the most part) but i dont know any1 with the game so i need to trade online. my friend code is 0045 5135 1507. i have a 40 pigeot and a 40 typhlosion and a couple other random pokemon and i will trade any of them for any level totidile, crowanaw, or feraligator. i have silver so if u need any silver only i can get those too

If anyone need any Starters i can get them, however i have Diamond and i am not sure how far you have to be in HG/SS to be able to trade with Diamond/Pearl.

my FC is : 5412 7286 8497

let me know if you need any and i will try to breed an extra, this is of course only if you are able to trade with me :)

EDIT: 

As far as i have been able to read, you can trade with me as long as it is with pokemon available to you, i other words i can trade you pokemon that you could get in Johto and Kanto only, until you get the national Pokedex

yungmagic09 said:
nordlead said:
yungmagic09 said:

Thanks I can probably get on around that time too.

I still need your FC, and I sorta forgot at 6 last night and jumped on at 7 and you weren't online. send me your FC and we'll see if we can make it work tonight.