By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Heart Gold / Soul Silver Exclusive Pokemon Trading Center

ok im jus connecting up

Around the Network

i need someone with heart gold that will trade some version exclusives with (specifically omanyte)
im also willing to help evolve whatever you may need if you can trade me an omanyte and a gligar
ive got all 4 generations of starters that are looking for new owners

my FC is 3309-8116-6414

Soul Silver team:

Soul Silver team:

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a celebi. I'm willing to trade any pokemon I have in return.

My FC:
2622 6627 8363

Im looking for someone to trade me so i  can get a gengar and a alakazam i have a haunter and a
kadabra so if you just want to switch so you get a gengar and a alakazam too that would be perfect please help.

my friend code is -5286 1420 3808

Around the Network

Hi there everyone, I need help completing my team.

Is anyone able to help me? I need: Absol and Manectric, also a Dusk Stone, a Shiny Stone and a Dragon Scale.

Does anyone have any of these, will be much appreciated, will trade whatever I have in return.

Thanks

Hi there, I am willing to help if you wish, as I just want the data for these two pokemon, so that would work if you wish

lol people made alts to trade :P

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Hi. I am looking for anyone who is willing to trade.I don't have many high level or really awsome pokemon but I'm just trying to find some of the pokemon I love. I have Soul Silver.