By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Heart Gold / Soul Silver Exclusive Pokemon Trading Center

Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:

I've got the egg already. I'm going to hatch it and I'll go to the wireless center ;)

Alright, sweet. Thanks in advance. :D

Got it, i'm connecting now

Edit - Thanks for the Cyndaquil, I need to do some changes to my line-up now  

No problem, thanks for the Totodile. That's one more starter I can cross off my list. :D

Glad to be of assistance myself  

When I get Charmander, if you still don't have one, i'll trade it with you too, since that's the Kanto starter that i'm planning to get. 

Alright, good to know. I haven't actually gotten mine yet (been putting off that final battle with Red), but I intend to pick Squirtle from Oak and Treeko from Steven.

I intend to obtain Squirtle and Treeko as well! 

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:

I've got the egg already. I'm going to hatch it and I'll go to the wireless center ;)

No problem, thanks for the Totodile. That's one more starter I can cross off my list. :D

When I get Charmander, if you still don't have one, i'll trade it with you too, since that's the Kanto starter that i'm planning to get. 

Alright, good to know. I haven't actually gotten mine yet (been putting off that final battle with Red), but I intend to pick Squirtle from Oak and Treeko from Steven.

I'm still on the edge on what Shinto starter to get, either Treeko or Mudkip. But since you're looking for Mudkip too, if by the time I get there you still don't have it, i'll get it then.

Ah, yeh I'm going with Treeko cause he was my favourite Sinnoh starter, even though I tend to just pick the fire starters anyways. Torchic and it's evolutions are alright, but not as good as Treeko and its. Plus its a lot harder to find a good Grass type than it is a Fire type. And then Squirtle just to fill in the blank; Fire, Grass, Water. XD

Though that decision was made before I decided to come here and try and obtain all of the starters.

My SoulSilver Team:

Badges: 16

My
Platinum Team:

Badges: 1

Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:

I'm still on the edge on what Shinto starter to get, either Treeko or Mudkip. But since you're looking for Mudkip too, if by the time I get there you still don't have it, i'll get it then.

Ah, yeh I'm going with Treeko cause he was my favourite Sinnoh starter, even though I tend to just pick the fire starters anyways. Torchic and it's evolutions are alright, but not as good as Treeko and its. Plus its a lot harder to find a good Grass type than it is a Fire type. And then Squirtle just to fill in the blank; Fire, Grass, Water. XD

Though that decision was made before I decided to come here and try and obtain all of the starters.

I have that issue but with Fire Starters. Basically, the only good Fire starter I've ever liked was Charmander, mainly because of his last Evolution, Charizard.

Other than that, i've always been fond of Water and Grass starters, even though Chikorita was a bit to the weak side for early game in Silver/Gold.  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I'm still in need of help with trade evolutions if anyone can help.

Bladewind said:
I'm still in need of help with trade evolutions if anyone can help.

I can help. 

I'll be online until 11 GMT, and then back on at 7 GMT

What's your starter? If you have Chikorita, I can trade you for a lvl 1 Totodile. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I would like some advice.

I have never traded Pokemon or used my DS online.

How do I obtain a friend code?

I have two Pokemon that only evolve through trade (Machoke and Kadabra) and I would like to trade them and then have them traded straight back to me. Is that possible?

Of course if someone was willing to do that for me, I would be more than happy to do the same for them in return with any trade-only evolvers they have.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
I would like some advice.

I have never traded Pokemon or used my DS online.

How do I obtain a friend code?

I have two Pokemon that only evolve through trade (Machoke and Kadabra) and I would like to trade them and then have them traded straight back to me. Is that possible?

Of course if someone was willing to do that for me, I would be more than happy to do the same for them in return with any trade-only evolvers they have.

To get your friend code you need to access your Pal Pad key item. In there you can register other people Friend's Code and get your own.

That's possible to do in the Pokecenters, if you're up to it, I can help you with that, since I'm on the game now.

My FC : 0002 5937 8064

Also, what starter do you have?  

Current PC Build

I went Fire for my starter

Bladewind said:
I went Fire for my starter

Do you need to do any trade evolution? I'm near a Pokecenter now.

Just give me your FC and we'll hook up. 

Current PC Build

FC: 2407-7473-6033

Yours?