By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Heart Gold / Soul Silver Exclusive Pokemon Trading Center

Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Oh, I found this thread finally.

I desperatly need to trade my Kadabra to evolve it, can anyone help me?

Friend code is 0002 5937 8064

I can do it seeing as I'm on right now.

Thank you so much. 

What's you friend code?  

No problem, i was the same way with my Haunter.

My FC is: 4426 3969 2069

I'm currently trying to get Kadabra to Alakazam and in some future levels Graveler to Golem and Scyther to Scizor. This is my first time using wireless trade too, in other pokemon games, i've only done local trading xD.

I'm on the wi-fi club already and i've added you  

Alright, well when it comes time to evolve them feel free to just PM me on here and I'll help you out again if you need it.

And ya it was my first time using the Wi-fi Club thing as well. XD

Will do, thanks  

What version do you have? If you ever need a pokemon too, just say so. I'm still early in the game as you saw, but i'll be glad to help anytime

Wi-Fi Club is pretty useful. I tried to do the GTS, but I just laid there for a couple of hours without a trade >_< 

I have Soul Silver.

The GTS is pretty useless most of the time, mainly just people looking for legendaries and high level pokemon, and usually they're offering rip-offs for them.

And let me know if you ever breed that Croconaw :P I'm looking for all the starters from each generation right now and offering Lvl 1 Cyndaquils or Eevees in exchange. Not really looking for much else right now.

Will do, will breeding a Feraligatr give a totodile in the outcome too? Also, how long does it take for pokemon left in the day care to produce an egg as the outcome? I hardly ever used the day care, so i'm a newby in that matter.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Oh, I found this thread finally.

I desperatly need to trade my Kadabra to evolve it, can anyone help me?

Friend code is 0002 5937 8064

I can do it seeing as I'm on right now.

Thank you so much. 

What's you friend code?  

No problem, i was the same way with my Haunter.

My FC is: 4426 3969 2069

I'm currently trying to get Kadabra to Alakazam and in some future levels Graveler to Golem and Scyther to Scizor. This is my first time using wireless trade too, in other pokemon games, i've only done local trading xD.

I'm on the wi-fi club already and i've added you  

Alright, well when it comes time to evolve them feel free to just PM me on here and I'll help you out again if you need it.

And ya it was my first time using the Wi-fi Club thing as well. XD

Will do, thanks  

What version do you have? If you ever need a pokemon too, just say so. I'm still early in the game as you saw, but i'll be glad to help anytime

Wi-Fi Club is pretty useful. I tried to do the GTS, but I just laid there for a couple of hours without a trade >_< 

I have Soul Silver.

The GTS is pretty useless most of the time, mainly just people looking for legendaries and high level pokemon, and usually they're offering rip-offs for them.

And let me know if you ever breed that Croconaw :P I'm looking for all the starters from each generation right now and offering Lvl 1 Cyndaquils or Eevees in exchange. Not really looking for much else right now.

Will do, will breeding a Feraligatr give a totodile in the outcome too? Also, how long does it take for pokemon left in the day care to produce an egg as the outcome? I hardly ever used the day care, so i'm a newby in that matter.

Any pokemon hatched from the egg will always be the lowest evolution in its evolution chain, so ya, it'll hatch a Totodile. I've bred quite a few pokemon in this game with my ditto and it usually takes like 2-3 minutes for an egg to be produced; it's pretty quick.

My SoulSilver Team:

Badges: 16

My
Platinum Team:

Badges: 1

Ok, i'm going to try it out then, I already have a Ditto too. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I've got the egg already. I'm going to hatch it and I'll go to the wireless center ;)

Edit - I have another Totodile egg too. If anyone has a Lv1 Chikorita, i'll be happy to trade as well 

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:

I've got the egg already. I'm going to hatch it and I'll go to the wireless center ;)

Alright, sweet. Thanks in advance. :D

My SoulSilver Team:

My
Platinum Team:

Around the Network
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:

Got it, i'm connecting now

Edit - Thanks for the Cyndaquil, I need to do some changes to my line-up now  

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:

No problem, thanks for the Totodile. That's one more starter I can cross off my list. :D

My SoulSilver Team:

My
Platinum Team:

Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:

No problem, thanks for the Totodile. That's one more starter I can cross off my list. :D

Glad to be of assistance myself  

When I get Charmander, if you still don't have one, i'll trade it with you too, since that's the Kanto starter that i'm planning to get. 

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:

When I get Charmander, if you still don't have one, i'll trade it with you too, since that's the Kanto starter that i'm planning to get. 

Alright, good to know. I haven't actually gotten mine yet (been putting off that final battle with Red), but I intend to pick Squirtle from Oak and Treeko from Steven.

My SoulSilver Team:

My
Platinum Team:

Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:
Snakedevil said:
lestatdark said:

Alright, good to know. I haven't actually gotten mine yet (been putting off that final battle with Red), but I intend to pick Squirtle from Oak and Treeko from Steven.

I'm still on the edge on what Shinto starter to get, either Treeko or Mudkip. But since you're looking for Mudkip too, if by the time I get there you still don't have it, i'll get it then.

Current PC Build