By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Heart Gold / Soul Silver Exclusive Pokemon Trading Center

FC: 0303 2363 9001

(My first ever Pokemon game)

Nothing really to trade yet, still low level - highest is like 18

Heart Gold Edition

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:
Hmmm.....has anyone heard of something called the GTS?

Are you referring to the Global Trade Station?

MANUELF said:
toastboy44562 said:
MANUELF said:
toastboy44562 said:
you guys got jolly dittos? ill trade you pretty much anything for that...

I have a spare one say the offer

what would you like for it?

What do you have?

I have jolly magikarp (The best nature fo gyrados). also, im not that far so if you want to request a pokemon I can go and get it for you

I have played Crystal and I loved that but I haven't ever played Gold or Silver. So which is better: Heart Gold or Soul Silver? I need to know which one to play. I'm in the mood for some Pokemon now that I finished Ace Attorney Investigations.

loves2splooge said:

I have played Crystal and I loved that but I haven't ever played Gold or Silver. So which is better: Heart Gold or Soul Silver? I need to know which one to play. I'm in the mood for some Pokemon now that I finished Ace Attorney Investigations.

heart gold is better

Around the Network

So I'm looking for:

Charmander     Chickorita     Torchic
Bulbasaur         Totodile        Mudkip

Chimchar
Turtwig
Piplup

Or any of their evolutions (I'm just going to breed them for the first evolution anyways). Either gender is fine (that 12.5% chance for Females is a pain), and they can be any level.

I'm offering Lvl. 1 Cyndaquils (or Eggs if preferred). I have a variety of natures, so if you would like a specific one then just ask. I only have two females (Bashful and Gentle natures) and all the rest are males. They don't know any special moves, just Tackle and Leer.

Also I have a few Lvl. 1 Eevees if you would prefer that to a Cyndaquil. I have no females, just a couple of males with no special moves, just Tail Whip, Tackle and Helping Hand. Some have Run Away and some have Adaptability. Ability/nature combinations are limited.

My selection of other Pokémon is very limited, but if you want any other specific (non-Legendary) Pokémon, it doesn't hurt to ask. Also as I get the other starters from people I will breed them and offer those as well.

Friend Code is: 4426 3969 2069

Edit: I can now offer Totodiles and Turtwigs as well as the above mentioned Eevee and Cyndaquil.

My SoulSilver Team:

Badges: 16

My
Platinum Team:

Badges: 1

toastboy44562 said:
loves2splooge said:

heart gold is better

Alright cool I'll get Heart Gold.

As soon as I figure out how to get that wi-fi security encryption thingamajig for my wi-fi router going (its an old router a friend didn't want anymore because she got bought a better one), I'll share my friend code on here. I've barely used the DS wi-fi. And after someone I know got warned by their ISP for downloading pirated material that they didn't actually download (because someone else downloaded that stuff while leeching off their wi-fi connection), I'm not gonna take my chances bothering with unsecured wi-fi.

I will trade a Treecko egg for a Bulbasuar lvl 5 or lower

MANUELF said:
Let you confirm what?

forget it i will comfirm it wit someone else

loves2splooge said:

pic lugia over ho-oh