By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Heart Gold / Soul Silver Exclusive Pokemon Trading Center

lestatdark said:
starcraft said:
lestatdark said:
starcraft said:
I would like some advice.

I have never traded Pokemon or used my DS online.

How do I obtain a friend code?

I have two Pokemon that only evolve through trade (Machoke and Kadabra) and I would like to trade them and then have them traded straight back to me. Is that possible?

Of course if someone was willing to do that for me, I would be more than happy to do the same for them in return with any trade-only evolvers they have.

To get your friend code you need to access your Pal Pad key item. In there you can register other people Friend's Code and get your own.

That's possible to do in the Pokecenters, if you're up to it, I can help you with that, since I'm on the game now.

My FC : 0002 5937 8064

Also, what starter do you have?  

hey dude i added you my friend code is 1763-5347-6773

Sorry, I wasn't online in here. 

I'll add you then, if you're online after 7 GMT today, I'll help you  

Awesome, I am online now

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Anyone online right now that wants to do me a favour and trade a couple of pokemon then trade back to evolve them?

starcraft said:
Anyone online right now that wants to do me a favour and trade a couple of pokemon then trade back to evolve them?

I'm sorry, i'm currently online here on VGChartz, but my collegue internet doesn't allow connection for the DS. 

In some couple of hours i'm going back home, which I'll be online from that moment on. If by that no one has come here and you're still online, i'll be glad to help. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
starcraft said:

I'm sorry, i'm currently online here on VGChartz, but my collegue internet doesn't allow connection for the DS. 

In some couple of hours i'm going back home, which I'll be online from that moment on. If by that no one has come here and you're still online, i'll be glad to help. 

Cheers mate.

If I am still up nudge me here online and I will get on.

In the meantime if anyone has a spare moment...

im looking for an omanyte

ive got every starter, kabuto, dratini, larvitar, riolu, etc

Soul Silver team:

Around the Network

Hey can someone please me evolve my Porygon2 into z? I have everything needed.

Name Kasey, FC: 4426-4454-9261 Please replay soon.

If you are still up to it. I will trade you.

Who wants to trade a Mewtwo for Pidgey?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

how do u get your friend code???

i have just got my dsi XL on my wi-fi n i dunno how to get my friend code

peace

sorry i read up n found it....

1 more question tho....where do i find the Pal Pad??? Im in the Pokecenter in Goldenrod City n i cant find it anywhere....

any help is appreciated

peace

ok got it nvm :)