By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Heart Gold / Soul Silver Exclusive Pokemon Trading Center

nordlead said:
yungmagic09 said:
nordlead said:
yungmagic09 said:
Can anyone help me, I'm trying to get my Slowpoke to evolve to a Slowking.

I can help you out after 6PM EDT. I have a Machoke I want to evolve anyways. Just let me know later if you still need help.

EDIT: OP updated

Thanks I can probably get on around that time too.

I still need your FC, and I sorta forgot at 6 last night and jumped on at 7 and you weren't online. send me your FC and we'll see if we can make it work tonight

-My DS won't let me connect to my Wi-Fi. It says the access point's security settings are not supported by the DS, so I guess I can't get on now.

Around the Network

Hey is anyone willing to trade me a good fire pokemon? Really need to beat Olivia Ciity Gym Leader. I got some OK pokemon

Friend Code: 2665-4466-2529

I know this is a bit late (was busy all weekend), but I have a few fire pokemon but they aren't really leveled up.

I'm willing to part with

Vulpix lvl 20 (silver exclusive)
Growlithe lvl 14 (gold exclusive)
Ponyta lvl 32

If you have gold I'll take anything version exclusive with the exception of growlithe (I already got one) or I'll take any extra starter pokemons, or if you really have nothing give me something that maybe just hopefully I don't have

shoot me a pm or wall post if you are interested still.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

has anyone got any good legendary pokemon? i have lugia lvl 70 ho-oh lvl 49 mewtwo lvl 70 raikuo lvl 100 kyogre lvl 50 suicine lvl 42 and entei lvl 41!

Would it be possible to get some help in triggering some trade evolutions?

Around the Network
Bladewind said:

Sure. I have some pokemon that I want trade triggers for, but I won't be available this evening. Maybe tomorrow around 6PM (EDT). You'll need to post your FC. Let me know if you want to do it.

@hansgruber

I think the only people you will get legendaries from are those with multiple games. I only have 1 game, and I won't be trading my legendaries away.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
Bladewind said:

Sure. I have some pokemon that I want trade triggers for, but I won't be available this evening. Maybe tomorrow around 6PM (EDT). You'll need to post your FC. Let me know if you want to do it.

I don't know if I'll be able to do it until Sunday, as I'll be going out of town and don't know if I'll have wireless where I'm going.

As for the trading, I have a Graveler, an Kadabra, and a Scyther I want to trigger, with maybe a Machoke and a Haunter if I can get those two in the next couple of days.

FC: 2407-7473-6033

EDIT: I'm a dumb, put the wrong code up.

Anyone have a spare cyndaquil?

I can give you a jolly ditto if you want

MANUELF said:

I do. it's listed in my OP.

Do you have any other starters or heart Gold Pokemon, or possibly something not easily attainable in Soul Silver? If you don't have any of those, I'll probably just give you the cyndaquil, as I don't need it. I have no need for the ditto, as I already have one.

nordlead said:
MANUELF said:

I do. it's listed in my OP.

Do you have any other starters or heart Gold Pokemon, or possibly something not easily attainable in Soul Silver? If you don't have any of those, I'll probably just give you the cyndaquil, as I don't need it. I have no need for the ditto, as I already have one.

I have a totodile lvl 1 and a totodile egg which one do you want?

My FC is: 0088-4586-4772