By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

great game, but sad to see someone get injured so badly (didn't hear the name, and I don't follow hockey very closely any more). Did anyone hear how bad the damage was?

Anyways, Senators and Penguins are in double OT and a pretty hectic game right now.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
great game, but sad to see someone get injured so badly (didn't hear the name, and I don't follow hockey very closely any more). Did anyone hear how bad the damage was?

Anyways, Senators and Penguins are in double OT and a pretty hectic game right now.

ya that was Laperierre, they said he should be fine, minus a few stitches

O-D-C said:
nordlead said:

ya that was Laperierre, they said he should be fine, minus a few stitches

yea, I was going to update my post as I just saw a recap while waiting for the 2OT intermission to end.... I really hope this game ends quick cause I want to see the end, but I want to go to bed

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

ya going into triple OT, my brother is a huge Pens fan and has been pacing back and forth lol

Sharks, Bhawks, Sens and Flyers all win,

Flyers last in first to move on. : )

Around the Network

I hope that the Hawks get out of this round. They do not match up well with the Preds trapping hockey. It slows them down too much.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

izaaz101 said:
He probably stuck around for game 4, since it's soooooo cheap for him to drive 500 miles and watch a game down there, as opposed to in Chicago. He might even stay there for game 6 (assuming Chicago survives until then)!

Just a note, at 25mpg and $3/gallon it would cost ~$120 round trip. When game 3 didn't even sell out, I'm sure he got those tickets at minim price compared to $200-1000 extra scalper price.

Habs and Sabres stay alive by forcing game 6's while Wings and Nucks take 3-2 series leads. All in all a VERY interesting 1st round

Sweet, not only a beat down on the scoresheet, but an actual physical beat down at the end of the game.

sabes dominated boston tonight. I'm feelin a comeback. Every game before this was a one goal game, but they won 4-1. If we get Vanek back, it won't even be close

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout