By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are You Going To Buy PlayStation Move?

Are You Going To Buy PlayStation Move?

Yes 84 39.07%

No 63 29.30%

Maybe (Depends what games will support it) 68 31.63%

Total:215

if it turns out good, then yeah

Around the Network

Own A Wii, am deciding whether to buy 360 or PS3 for the HD games, Move and Natal will prob influence me so will wait to see what Natal is like.

Went for the maybe option - price, games and bundles will play a big part in my decision.

no.

1 I don't yet have a PS3
2 I believe support for it will decrease when the sales are bad
3 I have a wii and it's best games are nintendo games... the move won't have these.
4 Sony insulted my way of boxing (by showing yakuzas boxing to the death but not attempting a single kick, cause you know street fights don't go below the belt).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I said yes, because I think I will. I already have a PSEye, now I just need to be shown the games that will make me buy a controller (I haven't seen a game like that yet, but I expect it to come).

Around the Network

i have the eye toy so i think i am gonna get one if the controller is cheap.
it looks like a cool gadget and i think i can use it as a flASHLIGHT AT NIGHT xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

A lot of people here seem to have the Eye. Which makes me wonder, does anyone know how many PSEyes have been sold? Guessing by the sales of EyePet and Eye of Judgment + possible standalone unit sales, I would guess around 1 mil or more.

if it has good games and support, i will buy it this christmas, if not ill probs buy it some time next year.

Extremely unlikely. I won't be owning any motion controllers this gen it seems.

thismeintiel said:

A lot of people here seem to have the Eye. Which makes me wonder, does anyone know how many PSEyes have been sold? Guessing by the sales of EyePet and Eye of Judgment + possible standalone unit sales, I would guess around 1 mil or more.

I made this thread a little while ago that talks about that exactly. I think a million is about right, but I didn't want too much guess work in the OP, which is why I said 700k