By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are You Going To Buy PlayStation Move?

Are You Going To Buy PlayStation Move?

Yes 84 39.07%

No 63 29.30%

Maybe (Depends what games will support it) 68 31.63%

Total:215

100% i am, i want to play socom 4 with it and the new rts they will release this year plus whatever shooters or rpgs they incorporate with it

Around the Network

Probably not. By the time it has enough games to justify a purchase it'll probably be the next generation anyway.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Probably not. By the time it has enough games to justify a purchase it'll probably be the next generation anyway.

Really? People are still thinking the next gen is coming soon...

yep, the LBP co-op is worth it for me. any other games is just icying...and i'm sure there will be at least a few more games worth getting. actually, there are some ps eye games already out that i kind of wanted to try but couldn't justify buying a ps eye for. now i can justify it. xD

eggs2see said:
Squilliam said:

Really? People are still thinking the next gen is coming soon...

I figure it'll take a couple of years at least to develop a decent library (if it develops at all) and then we're at the end of 2012 and if the PS4 hasn't come out it'll come out in 2013 most likely.

Tease.

Around the Network

What are some PSeye games? I have it to talk with friends and sometimes for LbP. I'll buy it no matter what. My girlfriend likes it and an anything will do just to play together.

* she will get owned in that fighter game they showed at GDC. Street fighter game.

Nope, unless they announce atleast 3 games that will get me interested at E3.

Eh, probably not. Natal and Move look pretty terrible and nothing in the current lineup makes me want to buy one. (despite already owning a PSEye)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Depends on the games and price.

I had been looking into a Playstation Eye as a PC webcam (it's been a while so I've forgotten how far along the custom drivers are). If I were to ever pick it up, then it's going to depend on the price of the controllers and the games that support it.

Still, I'd rather test it out at a store display or a friends house before I dropped any money on them.

outlawauron said:
Eh, probably not. Natal and Move look pretty terrible and nothing in the current lineup makes me want to buy one. (despite already owning a PSEye)

Oh Winston!

Tease.