By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are You Going To Buy PlayStation Move?

Are You Going To Buy PlayStation Move?

Yes 84 39.07%

No 63 29.30%

Maybe (Depends what games will support it) 68 31.63%

Total:215

Why and why not?

Around the Network

been waiting for them to do something with the eye for a while now and i really like the tech demo's they showed so far, and they appear to have a lot of support for the device from 1st and 3rd parties

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

Maybe... for me it depends how good it is and the games that they release. Oh and price... i no they have said under 100? or something but that's american, in australia they always like to pretty much look at the american prices and just double them

not when I look at the current line-up

As 9009pc said, i have also been waiting on them doing something with the eye other than the connectivity with Singstar and Buzz so finally get some more use out of the thing lol

Around the Network

Probably. I've got an EyeToy already for LBP so unless the controller only pack is really expensive I figure I might as well as I'm most of the way there.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Probably, I already have the playstation eye, I'm hoping for some killer app for it though, not just Wii Sports knock-offs

The dude abides   

Probably, as long as I can see 2 or 3 games somewhat worthwhile. I like the things Sony does, software wise, so it becomes that much easier to support them if I'm guaranteed more of the same.

mayb, depending on the games and price

9-0987piy;iu;iuo;ui;iu

I'm probably getting it. Most likely buy whatever game bundle doesn't come with PSEye since I already have one. Hopefully that means I'll be able to get 2 controllers + a sub in a game bundle.

Probably either the sports champ or party game.

For me I think the Move will mostly be a party/social/casual gaming accessory. I don't see it really grabbing me for the types of SP games I like, unless that is they have a good RTS game that makes good use of the Move.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix