By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Disposable razors are horrible things and I hate them.

I'm an electric person myself. Too lazy to bother with having to keep all those other things on hand. Though my razor is in pretty bad need of blade replacing too... that is, if they still make them...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

I have nothing really to add, other then I read the start if this article as:

"I like many other men above a certain age..."

I should learn to never overlook punctuation :)

I gave up on using razors about two years ago after buying my first electric razor.

Not sure what else to add...

Sweeny Todd... good movie.

Disposable heads ftw. I have to shave everyday. It makes growing a beard easy, but it's a pain in the ass if you need to look presentable everyday.

LMAO! I thought you were so much older than you are! Probably because you're a very good poster.

But yeah, stick with the normal manual. I wouldn't go electric for a few years because it can give you bald patches if you're not careful (talking from experience here :( lol).

Around the Network
tombi123 said:

LMAO! I thought you were so much older than you are! Probably because you're a very good poster.

But yeah, stick with the normal manual. I wouldn't go electric for a few years because it can give you bald patches if you're not careful (talking from experience here :( lol).

It's not really about age, some guys just can't grow beards or barely even stubble.

I wanted to try a safety razor as I've heard you get a better shave with them than with a cartridge based razor. The blades are way cheaper as well. Don't know if I want to lay down $60 or so for all the stuff I need to get started though.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

*looks at face*

I still gots a ways to go.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I'd use a disposable razor maybe 3-4 times before chucking it away and I always leave with a clean face, thick skin I guess.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

double post