By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Versus XIII Hype Limousine!

the deed is done, now time for the shurbs. bye!

Around the Network

darn! when i read the title i wanted to be under the wheels

..but it's just the inside!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

want to be in this Screen to the left :DD

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I don't understand whaty Versus is.  Is it an entirely new game?  A spin-off?  A special edition?

Edit:  I've just looked it up, it sounds pretty good!  I like the return of the world map!

The dude abides   

put me in!!!

I also predicted that Versus will have higher metacritic scores than FF13 and I still believe it will get around 91-94...It looks like the FF that will SAVE SE

Predictions

GT5 will sell 3.2million + first week on ps3 (made 06 March 2010)

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

KH3 will be PS3 EXCLUSIVE - willing to bet removal from vgchartz for a month

Around the Network

I still think this is more of a hype taxi than a hype limo.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

FINAL fanTasy VeRzUz is gonna be teh epitome of epicness proportions of space and time that has been foretold all this years!!!!!!!

and thats comming from a non-finalfantasy-fanboy-k?

k.

toss me in the limo brah

If you can, place me at the spikes in the back of his head. Why? Cause mine are gone for the time being and I need compensation.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Thought I requested to be on top of his head first?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

GTA mutha fvckers run this limo just now to call pimp my ride